Mommy's Lil'Monster Part 2

3 years later
Ages: Issabelle/ damian=16
Jason: 22
Dick:26
Tim:19

Jason's point of view

It's been 3 years, and still no sign of her. The others gave up with searching for her 2 years ago. Since she's been taken, Joker and Harley haven't been very active. Mostly kept to themselves. We know that they took her, we just can't find them.

Currently I'm on patrol, and nothing to big. A few muggings, but that's about it. I am debating whether or not to go back home when I hear an extremely loud BOOM. I run to the source of the explosion, which happens to be Gotham Bank, the same bank Issa was taken from.

I arrive at the bank to find the others are already there and fighting off some of Joker's goons. I am about to join the fight when I notice someone. She looks like Harley, but she's younger. About 16. I've never seen her before. Somehow she looks really familiar.

She turns and sees me. The minute she sees who I am, she gets scared and runs. I chase after her, following her to a roof of a nearby building. She apparently doesn't notice that I followed her, because when she looks around, she deems it safe enough to take off her mask. She turns around, and the minute I look into her bright green eyes, I realize who she is.

Issabelle?

Issabelle's point of view

(Earlier that day)

"Emily!" I hear a voice call. "We have a job for you!"

I run downstairs to see mommy and daddy sitting at the kitchen table. I look at them and sit down next to mommy. They take this as a que to continue.

"Now Emily, listen closely. We have decided to send you on your first robbery!" Daddy says. "Go get ready sweetheart. Mommy will help you."

I nod my head up and down, then run upstairs faster than I thought possible. I was really excited. It's been three years since my accident, and after mommy told me everything, how my name was Emily, I was adopted, and how I was in the middle of training, I started training even harder for this moment.

I go upstairs to find that my new costume was lying on my bed. It was a red and black knee-length dress, black and red tights, and a black and red mask. It looks like mommy's old outfit. I change and when I'm done I see mommy sitting on my bed with a bag of makeup.

I sit on the edge of the bed and mommy looks at me lovingly. Ever since I came here, mommy has always been there. She trained me, taught me important things, and most importantly, daddy was mean sometimes so she was always protective and never let me get hurt.

"You look like a beaut sweety! Let's get your face all dolled up!" She puts a lot of white makeup on my face, black eyeliner, black and red lipstick, and finally dies highlights into my hair that are red. "All finished sweetheart! Now it's time for your mission. Have fun and beat BatButt! Now remember, don't go near Robin or Red Hood. They can be really persuasive, and I don't want to lose you. Your my baby girl."

"You will never lose me mommy. I love you so much." I say, giving her a huge hug. She hugs back and we stay there for a moment. "Mommy? Don't I need a name?"

"Oh yea. Any ideas?"

"How 'bout Jester? It's kinda like daddy's name." I answer. I have my mommy's accent and daddy's taste.

"Perfect! Now get out there!"

I arrive at the bank and that's when all hell breaks lose. I manage to get some money sent off to mommy and daddy before the Bat gets there. All my henchmen daddy sent with me started fighting. It was all good until the Hood shows up. When I first see him, he reminds me off someone, but I can't tell who.

When he sees me, I get scared and remember what mommy told me. I start running, and realize he's not following me. I jump onto the roof closest to me and take off my mask. That's when I hear someone.

"Issabelle?" A voice calls from behind me.

Why does that name sound familiar? My head starts hurting really bad, and then everything goes black.

A/N Hey guys! I'm back with part 2 of the last chapter! I hope you like it. I know I didn't do much with Harley and Joker, but that will come later on. Now I know I promised Damian in this chapter but this chapter went differently than I thought. I will add him in the next chapter I promise! The next chapter will be called reunions.

Always crash the mode, bye! Oh and don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow!