KISS MARK?

CHIKA'S P

CHIKA'S P.O.V:-

After all that, we both sat in awkward silence. I can't handle awkward silences.

DING! AN IDEA!

"Umm...Raji, please forget everything you saw just now," I dont really care but this was my way of breaking the awkward silence. Pretty good right? Not.

"Hmm" he slightly nodded, lost in thoughts. Well so much for breaking silence! Ughh! I hate this! I am out of here! I was about to open the door and jump out of the carriage since it seemed it have stopped for a while, just as I reached out for the door it swung open all of a sudden. So I got ready for the impact of me, a princess, having a violent faceplant on the ground.

But it never came! I opened my eyes and my gaze was met by a chest and my shoulders were pushed so that I stood straight back again. I saw Sakaki giving me a worried look.

"Are you okay, Princess Yume? I am glad you didn't fall and get dirty before greeting the Princes."

"Sakaki!" I gasped happily.

"Princess Yume?"

"I owe you my life!" I was practically about to pounce over him.

"What? No you don't.  It's his job." Raji cut in and pulled me back.

I stopped the urge to roll my eyes again.

"Let's get going, your majesties," Sakaki gestured towards the castle. Raji and I walked infront of  him. Hundreds of guards were standing beside the gates. I saw one of the guards was looking at me so I smiled lightly at him, he tried to stay stoic but I already saw the pink dust on his cheeks.

The gates opened and we were met by Prince Izana who was smiling slightly at us.

"Welcome, Prince Raji, Princess Yume" Raj nodded at him and I curtsied which surprised Raji and Sakaki. What? You are not the only one who knows manners.

"Sorry! I am late, Lord Brother" We all turned to Prince Zen who came running.

"Oh Zen, the—" Prince Izana stopped in between and widened his eyes. Zen didn't notice hi action as he turned to us. Then I saw the devil. On the side of his lips was a perfect red kiss mark. Raji's mouth fell to the ground; Sakaki wouldn't meet his gaze and me? I was red from holding my laughter.

"I see you have arrived, Prince Raj and Princess Yume" Zen said casually.

"Y...Yes, it's great of...of you to let us visit" Raji forcefully blurted out.

"Is everything alright? Let us come in" Zen motioned us to come in the castle but we all were stuck just by looking at him. He would have been so embarrassed if he knew what was on his face.

"Zen, you have a kiss mark near your lips." Prince Izana told him straight!

"What!?" he rubbed the area near his mouth causing the red colour to spread all over his cheeks, making it worse. Zen looked at his hands that were painted red. His eyes widened in realisation.

"Obi!!" My laughter couldn't hold itself any longer.

I knew there was a reason I liked Obi so much!

(EDITED)

                                                             »»»»»»»»»Vote and comment!««««««««