FAINTING?

CHIKA'S P.O.V:

Once upon a time, there was a soul wandering around. With no aim of future. No specific place to be. No life within. Dead. In a body.

That soul's name was Yume or Chika or whoever I was.

I walked—no stumbled to....nowhere. Blood was smeared on my fingertips. Blood from my neck. Blood because the Kunai.

The questions aroused in my mind. Infinite of them.

                What just happened?

                                        Will I be okay?

                                                            The kunai's wound won't leave a scar, right?

                            What about my

Scratched cheek?

                                                          What should I do now?

            Why do I feel so dead? 

                                                 Why do I feel so suffocated?                         
How do I go back?

                                  Back to where?                             To Tanbaru?

Should I go to Raji? Sasaki?

What would they do?
                                        Will they even care?                                                  If I tell them I am not from here will they believe me? 
         If I tell them I am not what they think who I am?                                                              No? Also.....

                                      WAS THAT OBI?

I paused. The breeze blew my hair except for those strands that were stuck to the cuts on my cheeks. Nevermind, cause my tears are already washing it away. I didn't even cried this much in my real–real life. Well, Only once, when dad passed away.

Look at me now; withinbtwo days here and cried a river!

That's a huge deal for me when looking at the reason. It seems unnecessary to cry over something like this.

Did I always such strong mental strength?

I sudden memory flashed in my mind. Tears welled up again when I remember when I got pressed into that warm chest and cried my eyes out. They day dad passed away. If only he...

"Princess?"

I turned and saw...

Like the surface of a shiny red apple, her hair glinted in the sunlight.

Warm....

Yes...She's like him as well. That's the kind of person I need righ—

Shirayuki's P.O.V:

"Huh...Wai...Uh!"

She fainted. The princess fainted. I tried to restrain myself from falling back. It's quite hard to hold her with my hands full already.

THUD!

I dropped the books on the ground and balanced the princess properly who is...bleeding!? There were numerous cuts on her. The blood had dried up a little though she was wobbling. And her eyes swelled up red. What is exactly going on?

      ---------------------------------------------

"I heard that they were coming from Tanbarun but I didn't know that they would be coming injured," Ryu muttered, pulling up the covers over princess Yume.

"She look terrible but...she was alone, barely conscious. Where is Prince Raji? She must have been with him. When was she attacked?" I wondered aloud. I am worried.

"Why didn't she fight back?"

"Huh?"

"I thought she was The Slayer Princess. Talented swordsman. Its unusual that she is not carrying her sword" He looked at her possessions which were only accessories we took off her.

"She seemed so scared. She was crying but she also seemed..." I look at her, sleeping.

"Seemed what?" Ryu stopped at the doorway.

"Lost"

I decided to sit beside her for a while. I read my book about daylight properties affecting herbs.

"Shirayuki," Zen came in, smiling.

"Zen! I wanted to see you. Do you know where Prince Raji is?" I stood up, closing my book. I feel eager to know what happened,

"Yeah, I just got away from him and Lord brother. Why did you ask?"

I turned to look at Princess Yume. Zen got a clear view of her.

"Yume? What is she doing here?—She's injured?" Zen went forward inspecting the bandages on her neck and cheek.

"You don't know what happened either?"

"No, she was just fine when she arrived. But I went to wash off that red thing.....when I came back she...so...but then..." Zen started pretty much muttering to himself.

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying...she was hurt by someone inside the castle grounds. And I know who might know."

(EDITED)

       »»»»»I appreciate your votes and comments!«««««««

----------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, what do you think of this chapter? Let's have a quick quiz of your thoughts and theories!

Yume just arrived here but everyone seems to have a opposite version of Yume in mind. Why do you think that is? Who is the opposite version of Yume or should I say The Slayer Princess? 

ALSO! A special shout out to all the readers who have encouraged me. 

specially the aggressive encouragement giver who I am most grateful to and you should be too, for I published a chapter because of:

Everyone else whoever commented and voted and shared, 
                                  Thank you!!!