A PRINCESS?

CHIKA'S P.O.V:-

I was awake but my eyes were still closed. The surface beneath me was so hard, it felt so cold. I am already dead right? I probably hit the surface with that speed and died, now I must be in my grave with is incredibly cold and hard.....I snapped from my thoughts cause I felt myself lifted and place on something soft. Huh? It seems like I have been shifted to a nicer grave. I heard shuffling and ruffling of clothes, believe it or not I have high developed senses.

This noise was indicating if someone is coming near me. Wait.... Those are footsteps that I hear right? Is my grave big enough for walking? Or is this an angel or a demon? Suddenly I felt light pouring on my face making me close my eyes even tighter.....whoa whoa, I am not ready yet to face the light of heaven or fire of hell yet! And especially if I have to face an angel or demon like spiritual creatures!

"Mistress Yume, please wake up. Its time for your breakfast" I heard a feminine voice talking. Who is this person saying to? Guess I am safe since I am not Yume but then again I know the voice is directed to me. And one more thing.....breakfast in grave instead of breakfast in bed!?

I lay still processing this all deeply until the angel or demon started shaking me, making all my concentration go useless. I kept my eyes closed tight.

'I am not ready yet! I am not ready yet! I am not ready yet to face hell or even heaven right now! Hell, I haven't even accepted my death yet!'

"Princess Yume! Please wake up! You'll be late for breakfast! PRINCESS YUME!" I heard the the angel or demon desperately screaming. Ha! Bet you never handled a dead person like me! It makes me proud that I am able to make a angel or demon this desperate.

WAIT! Did she just say princess!?.
"What's with all this noise in the morning?" I heard a male voice saying or should I say, whining?

"I am sorry, your Highness. It's just that princess Yume is not waking up" The angel or demon said to another angel or demon, I suppose?

But she said Highness so he is the king angel or demon? Now I am really scared... I heard the king groaning and walked over to me. I shivered unconsciously.

Though his voice was measly weakling's.

"Yume! Wake up this instant!" My body moved on its own and I sat up. I thought I was gonna see infinite Cosmos but I came face to face with the least person I expected.....Prince Raji!? And I also saw a maid standing in a corner with a worried expression.

"What is wrong with you? Making a ruckus in early morning....." he said rubbing his temples.

"I am sorry prince Raji, I just figured out that I am not a ghost and I am not dead and specially I am in your anime...dimension ...." I said calmly as if I wasn't exploding from inside. Prince Raji just started at me like he's seen a ghost.

Did I say something wrong?

He opened his mouth to say something but no voice came out.

"H...huh..?" Finally he was able to say this.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked with curiosity and confusion.

" Something is really wrong with you!" He regained his Prince's posture and said.

"Huh!?" I was my turn to say this.

"First you always wake up before me andsecond you always called me stupid instead big brother but now your calling me Prince Raji?...." He finished, leaving me dumbfounded. Why would I?....

Something fishy is going on. I was unconsciously making a confuse expression.

" You have lost your memories!" Prince Raji yelled.

"Your Highness, it could be because of the earthquake last night....Princess Yume fell out of her bed, I saw her on the floor...so, she may have lost her memories?" The maid said the last line uncertain of herself. I quietly listened all of this, still thinking.

"Onee-chan!" I heard two voiced yell then two Tanbarun twins ran towards me, I kept thinking... but then it struck me!

"I get it now!" I said punching my palm lightly as a light bulb shone over my head. Believe it or no I have a high IQ. I had already processed all of this in my head.

1) I went inside my laptop and dropped in this anime.
2) When I crashed or landed here a earthquake was produced.
3) The earthquake somehow re-setted or changed this anime, making me a added character.
4) I was given a character of Prince Raji's little sister and twins onee-chan!

If that is possible....

Looking all over this I realized that I had dark brown hair and green eyes which made me a suitable character for this role. And oh my gosh, did I tell you that I am an anime princess! Then again .....why did my name change?

There are lots of holes in my theory...

"ONEE-CHAN!" Huh? I snapped out of my thoughts just to see Rona and Eugena pouting angrily. They looked cute.

I guess, name doesn't matter for now!

"What's wrong?" I asked cause I have no idea why they are angry.

"You were spacing out!" Rona said pouting.

"Then you suddenly started squealing, onee-chan!" He also added pouting.

"Er sorry, Rona, Eugena. I kinda lost my memories....." I stopped while jump up on the bed. "But fear not! My lovely siblings," I said acting like some superhero who is going to save the world.
"Cause your onee-chan has regained her memories....almost and.....what is that delicious smell?" I jumped down sniffing.

"I almost forgot it was time for breakfast, you two coming?" I quickly made my way towards the door but stooped awkwardly to ask if they wanted to come along since I had no idea where to go. I was still in some weird type of travelling clothes and boots which were really comfortable even for combat.

I took a glance at the maid before going out. She was was picking up small zip up bags with belts from the floor. For now, I only cared about eating that crispy buttered toast. I don't know why I feel famished to the point my hands were tremble and I felt weak. I ran my eyes over my hands. They looked roughed up with some scratched here and there. Man, I took a big blow falling down here. I chose to ponder about it later as I smiled at the twins and offered them to walk along first which they seemed to be surprised about. But gladly accepted.

"Onee-chan is acting totally different! She didn't walk ahead like always!" Rona whispered excitedly to Eugena.

"I think I like this version of onee-chan too" Eugena whispered making me silently chuckle while following them.

I don't know how I was like to them before but I know that her version and my version is not the same. Is this a good or bad change?

Little did I knew that my life would take a while new turn from this point.
.
.
.
.
.

By the way, aren't we forgetting someone? Oh yeah, Prince Raji...oh well.

(EDITED)

Votes are appreciated! Comments are welcomed. Talk to me about anything!