A Word From Our Sponsors

I'm continually grateful for all you guys here at Wattpad that read, vote and comment (and have been doing so for over three years now!) on all my stuff. You guys rock!

I wanted to use this opportunity to plug the Morung Project and the work it is making possible in Northeast India. As author, I've donated my work on Empty Hand Revolution to the economic reform and rebirth of rural villages in India and beyond through the Morung Project.

The Morung Project is a nonprofit organization built on the ideals of self-sustaining economics for rural, third world villages. Starting with the smallest and poorest tribe in India, the Tarao, the Morung Project will provide qualified individuals with the skills to start small businesses such as vegetable stands and cafes. These businesses will begin as partnerships between the individual and the the Morung Project board of directors. Over a period of time the individual will aquire increasing ownership until he or she owns the business outright (and has developed a full set of entreprenurial skills).

Through this simple and sustainable model, Cosmo Zimik and I hope to transform the Tarao from the smallest and poorest of India's tribes to the most empowered. From there we hope to spread the model to villages around Asia and the world.

All proceeds from the sales of Empty Hand Revolution will go toward the support of Cosmo Zimik and the Morung Project.

If you feel so inclined, I invite you to visit http://www.emptyhandrevolution.com and sign up to join the revolution. From there, follow the link to purchase the ebook or paperback (available by the end of March). I get no money from the sales of this book. The Naga and other tribal peoples of India need it more than me!

Thank you! And no back to the story...