Friday- Mysteries Inbound

Raven, Twilight, and Frankie's POV*

*walking in the halls*

Frankie- *smiling at Raven* Ever After High is voltagiously awesome!!! I especially like the building structure how it's a castle...Monster High is structured like a castle but it's way darker...

Raven- Yeah Ever After is pretty great...

Frankie- I like the dorms...

Raven- *confused* Doesn't Monster High have dorms?

Twilight- *in human form* *walking alongside them* No they don't...

Frankie- Apparently when Monster High went under construction in 1814 they didn't even think about dorms back then...

Raven- *chuckles* You say that like you went back in time... *looks at Frankie with a smug look*

Frankie/Twilight- *glance at each other then look at Raven with smirks*

Raven- *smug fades* Wait you guys actually went back in time!!!

Twilight/Frankie- *nods happily*

Twilight- *chuckles* Why don't we talk in the library.. *cocks head to the lifairy*

Frankie/Raven- *smiles at each other*

* in the lifairy*

* Frankie, Raven and Twilight are sitting at a table*

Twilight- *excited as Frankie and Raven are sharing stories about each school and their adventures* *smiles*

*they talk from morning to evening*

Evil Step- Librarians- *rudely* * in unison* The lifary will be closing in 15 minutes so hurry up AND GET OUT quietly!!!

*the girls start to get up*

Raven- *in awe* *quiet* I can't believe you guys did all that!! *smiling at Frankie*

Frankie- *in awe* That's nothing compared to what you guys did!! *smiling at Raven*

Twilight- *quiet* Come on let's get going...

Frankie/Raven- *nods*

*the girls start walking past the shelves*

*one of the books glows dark purple*

Twilight- *notices the book* *goes through the shelf* *sees the book* Frankie...Raven...come here...

Frankie/Raven- *walks to where Twilight is* *sees the book* *curious*

Twilight- *starts to get the book* *stops as her eyes go out of focus* *staggers backwards*

Raven- *catches Twilight* *concerned* Twilight are you alright?!

Frankie- *looks at Twilight in worry*

Twilight- *breathes* I'm fine the book has powerful magic embedded in it...but I feel that we need it...we have to get it...

Raven- *looks at it* I can feel it too...*starts to get the book*

Frankie- *grabs Raven's hand* Wait what if the book affects you like it did Twilight? I'll get it I have powers but not necessarily magic and it only responds to magic...*starts to get the book*