The Universal Student Exchange Program- Monster High

*at Monster High monster students are walking on the way to class and chatting along the way especially seven of the most popular ghouls at the school*

Frankie- *excited* Oh my Ghoul!!! The weekend is coming up a chance to relax and rejuvenate *smiles*

Clawdeen- Yeah I hear you ghoulfriend, just relaxation no homework or tests to take

Draculara- *bubbly* I know totes cool and a whole weekend of shopping!!! It is so time to update my wardrobe

Cleo- *looks at her outfit* Mine does need an update as well, *smirks* I mean when your royalty you need a new look to make a good impression for your subjects *proud*

Lagoona/Abbey- *rolls eyes playfully*

Ghoulia- *moans* (We still have one more period to go)

Draculara- *sighs* Your right Ghoulia we do have one more period...*dramatically panics* And it's...

All- *depressed tone* Mr. Rotter

Ghoulia- *moans in depression* (Let's get this over with...)

*the intercom suddenly comes on*

Headmistress Bloodgood- *through the intercom* Will Frankie Stein, Draculara, Clawdeen Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Cleo De Nile, Ghoulia Yelps, and Abbey Bominable come to my office at once...

Draculara- *worried* *panicked* What did we do?!

Abbey- *thinks* Maybe we not in trouble but for something else...

Frankie- Abbey's right we just have to go to Bloodgood's office and see what needs *nervous*

Cleo- *flips hair* Good because I ABSOLUTELY can't get in trouble do you know what that will do to my reputation *worried*

Clawdeen- *smirks* Uh Cleo, you were in trouble for sneaking out to New Salem, with that party that you threw, almost got Holt-

Lagoona- *nudges Clawdeen* Hey mate that was in the past now lets go see what Bloodgood wants huh?

Clawdeen- Yeah your right *to Cleo* Sorry Cleo

Cleo- *keeps walking* Whatever...

* the ghouls all walk to Headmistress Bloodgood's office*

* in her office*

Bloodgood- *her head is on her body* Now I've called you all here for a specific reason

Frankie- *worried* Did we do something bad?

Draculara- *scared* Are we in trouble?

Cleo- *panicked* Do We Have Detention?!

Clawdeen- *scared* ARE WE OFF THE FEARLEADING TEAM!!!

Ghoulia- *moans* (Is their school budget cuts?!)

Lagoona- *worried* Are there no more swim meets!!!

Abbey- *concerned* Is Baby Yak stuck in iceberg?

*everyone looks at Abbey strangely*