The Night Before The Exchange- Monster High

*at Cleo's house the ghouls are having a sleepover on Sunday night*

Cleo- *pulling out outfits in panic* OH MY RA!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO PACK FOR ONLY SEVEN SUITCASES!!! *eye twitches*

Clawdeen- Calm down ghoulfriend...we'll help you pack *smirks*

Draculara- Yeah and we can go through your clothes together *excited*

Frankie/Lagoona- Yeah!!!

Abbey- *smiles calmly* Yes we will help you choose garments for exchange trip tomorrow....*thinks* I have thought, how we going to get to exchange school anyway?

Frankie- *reassures them* I'm sure that Bloodgood and Nightmare have provided transportation for us...

Ghoulia- *moans* (What about the boys?)

*the ghouls gasp*

Frankie- That's right we can't tell them anything

Draculara- Well we can tell them that we're going on a school trip for a week...I mean that's not necessarily telling them right

Abbey- *crosses arms* Hope they won't be like baby yaks when separated from mother and father...

*everyone looks at Abbey in confusion*

Abbey- *sees the ghouls look at her* Sad like and crying like in Scaris....

Ghoulia- *moans* (Can't we just tell them in the morning and get some sleep) *yawns*

Lagoona- Ghoulia's right let's just tell them in the morning and get some sleep

Cleo- *getting impatient* Um...what about MY LUGGAGE GHOULS *desperate* You Said You We're Going To Help Me Pack!!!

Clawdeen- *annoyed at Cleo* Calm down, don't get you bandages in a bunch...we're starting *gets some of Cleo's clothes*

*all the other ghouls help Cleo*

Cleo- *smiles* Good while you ghouls do that I'm going to-

Draculara- *upset* Oh no you are going to help us with this their your clothes...

Lagoona- *crosses arms* Yeah mate your not going to supervise us your going to help

Cleo- *glares at all of them* I was going to say...I was going to take a step outside really quick to measure the weather before I was rudely interrupted!!!!

Draculara/Lagoona- *shameful* Sorry...

Cleo- I'll be back in a minute *walks out of the room*

* the ghouls keep packing*

Cleo- *outside looking at the desert sand and specifically sees a hill of sand* *glares at it* *concerntrates* *breathes in*

Nefera- *sees Cleo outside* *smirks deviously* Hello little sister...*walks up to her*

Cleo- *sighs* *glares at her sister* What do you want Nefera?

Nefera- *crosses arms* You left the others in there packing your stuff for you...sounds like their more like servants than friends *smirks*