Monday: Swimming in Truthful Waters

* At Ever After High on Monday*

*in Cerise's and Cedar's dorm*

Lagoona- *sleeping next to Cedar* *wakes up* *yawns* *quietly gets up and looks out the window* (Wow...it's so nice out here...it's a bit odd living on campus as opposed to going to school...it's pretty easy) *applies moisture on her skin* (I wonder if there's a pool that I can use...)

Cedar- *wakes up and yawns* *sees Lagoona* Good morning Lagoona...

Lagoona- Oh good morning Cedar, say do you know if the school has a pool...our school Monster High has an indoor and outdoor pool...

Cedar- *quietly* Well if I were to be honest and which I'm cursed to...no but there is a beach not far from Ever After

Lagoona- *hopeful* Is there a way to get to it?

Cedar- There is one way...but we absolutely can't go it's fairy forbidan...

Lagoona- *scales lower* Oh...it's just that I'm a seawater monster and I practically need water...

Applejack- *wakes up* *listens in*

Cedar- But...it could be educational and we have to learn more about each other...*smirks* And that's no lie...

Lagoona/Applejack- *smiles at each other*

Cedar- I just need to call a friend *pulls out her mirror phone*

*a short time later*

*at the Castleteria at dawn*

Cedar- *takes Lagoona's hand* Come on...*waves to someone*

*the girl comes out *

Lagoona- *blinks*

Cedar- *to Lagoona* Lagoona meet Meeshell Mermaid...

Lagoona- *shocked* As in an actual mermaid

Meeshell- *nods* Yes, and I can tell that your a sea nymph right

Lagoona- *chuckles* Yeah...I'm from the sea...so there's a way to get to this beach...

Meeshell- Yup...*pulls out a seashell* *holds it up* Let's go to Mirror Beach!!!

*the seashell glows and transports all of them to Mirror Beach*

*the beach is full of ocean and nice sand*

Lagoona- It's beautiful...at this time of day...

Applejack- *chuckles* What are we waiting for let's go swimming!!! *jumps in the water*

Lagoona/Meeshell- *grins at each other* *dives into the water*

Cedar- *has on a swimsuit* *dives in the water*

Meeshell- *her legs turn into a light blue tail* *laughs*

Lagoona- *chuckles*

Meeshell- *smirks at Lagoona*

Lagoona- Oh your on mate!!! *starts swimming*

Meeshell- *starts swimming*

Cedar- *starts swimming*

Applejack- *starts swimming*

*later on they are all on the shore*

Meeshell- That was AWESOME!!! Lagoona your a natural!!!

Lagoona- Thanks you were great too!!! *turns to Cedar* Cedar that was great!!! I didn't know you could swim like that!!!

Cedar- To tell you the truth Lagoona being made of wood it has it's advantages *knocks on her arm* *giggles*

Applejack- *drying off* *to Lagoona* *smirks* So how's you and Gil...

Lagoona- *happy* My parents love him!!! And you know how his parents gave up on the relationship so that we can belong together

Applejack- I'm really happy for you partner

Lagoona- *chuckles* Thanks, mate

Cedar- Who's Gil?

Lagoona- Oh he's my boyfriend we had a bit of a rough start at first with him being freshwater and me being seawater

Meeshell- *looks down* Oh...I'm aware that the seawater and freshwater creatures have history that isn't pleasant

Cedar- *listens*

Lagoona- *cheers up* But things got better in the end and we're a couple and are going to stay one no matter what

Cedar- Oh that's almost like Ashlynn and Hunter how romantic

Lagoona- Oh, Ashlynn has a boyfriend?

Cedar- Yes-

Meeshell- I hate to interrupt but *takes out seashell* Take is back to Ever After High!!!

*the girls get transported back to Ever After High*

Lagoona- That was fun!!!! *pulls out her iCoffin* I gotta get a picture *lines up everyone in the frame* *in selfie mode* Say Swimtastic!!! *giggles*

All- Swimtastic!!!! *smiling*

*the flash on her phone flashes*

All- *look at the picture happy and smiling*