Wednesday: Sending Out Invitations

* Cleo, Briar, and Rarity's POV*

*outside their dorm*

Briar- *thinks* How are we going to get everyone in school to come?

Cleo- Briar... *smirks* When you have a smart zombie best friend that is very intelligent *pulls out her iCoffin* Then you find a way...

*her iCoffin shows a message about a party*

Briar- *sees that everyone is checking their phones grinning about the party* Wow!!! That was easy...so what now...

Cleo- Why don't you show me around in the meantime like for example the fearleading team?

Briar- *confused* Fearleading....don't you mean cheerhexing team...?

Cleo- *arches eyebrows in confusion* Uh...

Rarity- Cheerleading darling....

Cleo/Briar- *realizes* Oh!!!!

Briar- Follow me...*walks outside to the track*

Cleo- *follows her* *sees six fairies practicing cheerleading* *arches eyebrow* Who is that? *points to a fairy with dark and light blue on*

Briar- Oh that's Faybelle Thorn, head cheerhexer and she's the daughter of the Dark Fairy and she's supposed to...*stops* Nevermind....

Cleo- *smirks* Well I'm going to dominate this team into shape and take them to victory!!!

Rarity- Uh...Cleo darling here's the thing...it's a team of fairies only....Faybelle's orders

Cleo- *scoffs* Unheard of what about everyone else at Ever After High....it can't be just one type of species *crosses her arms* It's like saying if my fearleading team is made up of just werewolves or just vampires it has to be diverse...

Briar/Rarity- Uh Cleo....

Cleo- What I'm making it a valid point...

Voice- Well you can keep your points to yourself

Cleo- *turns to see a fairy dressed in dark blue with white hair in with a pale blue tip in a ponytail* *crosses arms* You must be Faybelle Thorn...I'm Cleo De Nile-

Faybelle- *crosses arms* *snide* I don't care....you insulted me and my team of fairies, I don't know what school you came from Monster Prep or whatever but I choose and decide how to run my fairy squad...got a problem with that Nail File or whatever your name was...

Cleo- *gasps in shock* *glares hard at Faybelle*

Faybelle- *glares back* *smirks* No comebacks...

Cleo- *gloatingly smirks* Unlike your team...mine is diverse... *walks off with pride* *flips her hair*

Briar/Rarity- *walks off with her*

Faybelle- *shocked* *mischievously smirks* Diverse huh... *her magic starts to glow* She thinks my team isn't diverse...let's see how she likes it when she's hit with a hair curse...

*her magic flies from her fingers and hits Cleo's hair turning it frizzy and gray*

Cleo- *keeps walking proudly*

Briar/Rarity- *gasps in shock* *looks at each other in worry* Cleo...?

Cleo- *turns* What's wrong its not bad that I told that winged wonder off...please she looked like she deserved it *flips her hair but a strand lands in her face* *gasps* *gets out a mirror and sees that it's gray*

Rarity- *uses magic to turn her hair back to normal*

Cleo- *sees that it's normal* Oh thanks Rarity *hugs her* No amount of curses or hexes are going to bring this De Nile down...besides...*smirks rather darkly* That's my domain....*has a dark gleam in her eye*

Briar- *worried* Uh...Cleo are you alright..?

Rarity- *grins nervously* How about we go back to the dorm and check out what we're going to wear for the party this weekend!!!

Cleo/Briar- *high fives each other* YES!!! *runs up to their dorm*

Rarity- *chuckles* Wait for me... *runs up to the dorm*

Faybelle- *rolls eyes* Those...monsters!!! How dare that bandage wearing diva call me out on my cheerhexing team *glares* *smirks* Fine I'll just do what I always do when I don't get invited to a party...*smirks mischievously* Crash It....

*at their dorm*

Briar- Alright this going to be the most hexciting fashion show ever after!!!!

Cleo- I agree!!!! *smirks* Now let's get fashion forward

Rarity- *chuckles*

*an hour later*

Cleo- *sees what she's wearing* Freaky fabulous!!! *poses with an smirk*

Rarity- *sees what she's wearing* Absolutely divine!!!! *poses with a smirk*

Briar- *sees what she's wearing* Fairy chic!!! * poses with a smirk*

Cleo- *takes a selfie of them with her iCoffin* Perfect!!!

Briar- One more!!! *takes a picture with her MirrorPhone*

Rarity- *hugs them both* We look absolutely gorgeous!!!!

*all the girls laugh and pose in the mirror*

Rarity- *looks out the window and sees Fluttershy, Ghoulia, and Ashlynn* Look!!!

Cleo/Briar- *looks out the window and sees Fluttershy, Ghoulia, and Ashlynn sleeping on each other* *smiles*

Briar- I wonder how they got like that...

Rarity- Ashlynn and Fluttershy do have a way with animals

Cleo- And Ghoulia probably did lots of calculations in her head as usual *lightly chuckles*