Saving this for you!

I stood in front of my full length mirror in the dressing rooms of the club where I work, pulling on my very tight shorts, collar and tie I was ready to go. Lava was a very high end, expensive club and I will just explain now that the dancers are not whores, you can’t buy anything but alcohol here.

I love my job and I had met a few obstacles along the way, my family for instance do not agree with my career choice as they think I am too young to be stripping myself for dirty old men. They have no idea what they are talking about of course, as I have already explained this is not a strip club or brothel. I dance, I love to dance and when I am up on that stage all of those ‘dirty old men’ disappear and there is only me and the stage.

I don’t really think my parents would have been happy with anything I chose, because I am certainly not the doctor or teacher type and anything else is just not suitable to them. They still think of me as their little boy and they need to remember that I am twenty nine years old and I am not a child anymore, I guess that’s what comes from being an only child.

Apparently I am rebelling, god only knows what against?

When I told my friends about my job at first they were shocked, I had always been quite a shy guy. It was a bit of a hindrance really as it even took until I was twenty five before I told everyone that I was gay. I had hid the biggest part of me from the people that mattered the most and I felt incredibly lucky when they didn’t get mad at me for not telling them sooner. The only time I wasn’t shy was when I was dancing, when I was on that stage I came alive and they had all noticed that when they had come to watch me.

I walked towards the stage door and received a pat on the back for good luck from the dancer finishing his shift on stage. I smiled in response and walked out onto the stage, the cheering began instantly and notes were held high in the air ready to be tucked into my shorts. This was the only uncomfortable part of my job, allowing them to touch me long enough to put the money on me but it was how I got paid and I had bills to pay like everyone else.

I walked to the centre and my song started up, I began to move and got lost in the rhythm. Gyrating my hips and pulling my arms above my head to accentuate the muscles running down my body, the cheers disappeared as I got more and more into my dance. Moving towards the edge of the stage a man around fifty years old grabbed my tie and pulled my neck forward, I fought the growl that was about to rip up my throat. It was still hard to get used to them thinking they can do whatever they want to me, his other hand moved around my backside and tucked in some money then he ran it over my arse cheeks and let me go.

The rules were strict and there was no groping allowed otherwise you would be removed from the club, but that didn’t stop them trying. I guess I can’t complain I chose this job and being able to dance makes it worthwhile, I won’t lie though I would much rather be a backing dancer for some amazing group but those are just dreams.

I moved to the beat of the music, letting my hands wander over my body then I collapsed to my knees in front of them so that they could have their time shoving money in my shorts. Hands touched me in places they shouldn’t, tweaking my nipples, touching my face and trying to slide up my shorts but luckily they were too tight.

After a few minutes of this though I had enough so I jumped back to my feet and finished my dance just in time for the song ending. When I opened my eyes to finally take in my audience it was full of the usual men, there was your older men, your younger men out for a party, your very young boys discovering their sexuality and your hot business men. It was one of the latter that caught my eye as I took my bow, he looked like he had been on his way somewhere with drinks but he was now stood motionless with his arms suspended in mid-air.

His mouth was hanging open and he was staring right at me, he was dressed in a very smart dark suit and his tie was tucked in his chest pocket leaving the collar of his white shirt open. He had dark hair but from here I couldn’t tell what colour his eyes were, he looked very slender and his jaw line was amazing, cutting sharply across his face.