ducks are mean:D

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Damon, he was trying to call me I picked up the phone.

"hello?"

"hey there. what's up"

Damon's voice voice put a smile on my face.

"nothing really.. I just woke up"

"cool so what time should I pick you up??"

Last night me and Damon made plans to go on a walk together today.

"hmmm?... how about at around five"

"sounds great see ya then."

I looked at the clock on my phone it was 1:00. I had slept for at least ten hours and yet I still felt tired. I rolled out of bed and put on my slippers because my feet were cold. I inched down the stairs trying not to fall due to my lack of balance in the morning. I stepped into the kitchen and saw Melissa sitting at the table.

"where's the tea?"

I asked softly

"in this jar"

she handed me a jar full of tea bags.

"thanks"

I reached in the jar and grabbed one of the bags, I poured hot water into a coffee cup and put the tea bag into the cup. I took a seat at the table as I watched the clear water start to turn brown I moved around the tea bag a little bit un till the tea was done. I reached for the jar that was filled with sugar I poured three spoonfuls of sugar in to my cup.

I didn't completely like unsweetened tea I always added a lot of sugar to my tea in the morning. It was woke me up just like coffee would if I liked coffee. Melissa sat across from me at the table she was looking at her phone, scrolling and taping the screen every once in a while.

I knew what's he was doing without even asking.

"your on twitter right ?"

" ya. how'd you know "

" I don't know just guessed ha ha"

she laughed and returned her attention to her phone.

When I finished my tea I walked upstairs to start to get ready for me and damons date. I guess I could call it that, I'm not really sure how to name this situation. I was really worried I didn't want to make a fool of my self. I picked out one of the cutest outfits I have it was a pair of light blue Jean shorts and a slashed back sleeping with sirens t shirt. I grabbed a towel and and headed toward the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I raped a towel around my head and another around my body. I ran through the hall to my room. When I got dressed I unwrapped my damp hair from the towel. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my hair brush, my hair dryer, my hair straightener, my makeup, and my face wash, then I took all my things in to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my hair my hair looked dark brown since it still a little wet. I poured some face wash into my hand and rubbed it on my cheeks then my forehead making sure not to miss and spot on my face. I turned on the water and splashed it on my face until all the face wash was off my face. I grabbed a small hand towel and wiped all  the water off my face. looking at my hair I grabbed my hair dryer and set it on high, as I dried my hair my dark wet hair began to change back to light brown.

Once it was almost completely dry I unplugged the dryer and went down stairs. I found my laptop laying on the living room couch where I had left it last night when it needed charged. I flipped open the laptop, sat on the couch and quickly typed in my password. I was in the mood to watch short videos so in the search bar I typed Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson colabs. Shane and Joey did what they usually do Shane made everything sound sexual and joey was being cute, weird and still surprising the world with the fact that he's not gay. I watched videos of Shane and Joey doing random tags and challenges un till my hair was completely dry. Then I went upstairs once I noticed it was 3:00 already. I plugged in my hair straightener so that it could heat up while I did my makeup. Then I grabbed my liquid eye liner and drew a straight black line along my top lash line. Next I used a stick eye liner for my water line, my eyes watered a little bit as I rubbed the eyeliner pencil across my water line. Finally I topped it all off with some mascara on my top and bottom lashes. By the time I finished doing all my makeup my straightener was done heating up. I clamped different sections of my hair in to straightener. After about ten or so minutes of going over my locks of hair with a burning hot hair straightener. I grabbed a blue beanie of of the top of my dresser and brought it downstairs with me . I caught a glimpse of the clock the time was 4:00, so I sat on the couch and watched Netflix till I heard a soft knock on the door. It was Damon , I opened the door and saw him standing there with the cutest smile ever on his face.

" ready to go."

" yeah"

I said giggling and blushing at how cute he was even when he wasn't trying to be cute.

we stepped outside and started walking down the road.

" you look really pretty"

"thanks you don't look to bad your self"

I said softly laughing and making Damon laugh a little bit.

Me and Damon walked quite close to one another our shoulders never broke contact and we were so close to holding hands.

" so how is Florida so far."

" pretty good my first night here I got smacked in the face with a door by a really cute guy."

"hah."

he laughed.

"hey look!! swings!!"

he said pointing toward the park.

We both ran towards the swing set, being with Damon makes me feel like a little kid again.

I quickly sat down in one of the swings and Damon started to push me the wind blew my hair around like crazy. I got up off the swing a climbed onto the jungle gym as I slid down the slide Damon hid behind the tun le on the slide. and once I reached the bottom of the slide he jumped up and scared me.

"BOOooOOOO!?!??!?!?"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed Damon fell on the ground laughing his ass off . I started to laugh so hard I started to slip off of the slide when I slipped off the slide I landed next to Damon and we played there laughing for  while.

"wow you should have seen your face !!"

" ha ha ya"

Then Damon got up and reached for my hand. I sat up and grabbed his hand and he helped me up off the ground. when I stood up I began to walk again but I noticed something Damon didn't let go of my hand and we started walking and holding hands. I couldn't help but blush we began walking the path through to park un till we reach a pond. In the pond there was a bunch of ducks.

Damon walked toward one of the ducks with his hand stretched out.

the Duck hissed and tried to bite damons hand.

"ducks are mean ."

"yeah I guess they are"

I said laughing as Damon sat next to me on the park bench I looked in to his blue/green eyes and he looked into mine. I didn't notice but we began moving closer....and closer... and a little closer..... and then

"OH FUCK OWW!??!?!?!?"

Damon screamed. I looked down and saw that the duck bit Damon on the foot. wow I never had a least favorite animal till now. in side my head I was yelling at the duck. Fuck you duck! but on the out side I was trying to see if Damon was okay

"are you okay ??"

"yeah it just hurt a little"

"well ...Ducks are mean."

-------------------------------------

Authors notes:

Now I know what all you were thinking during the end of this chapter some of you were like "Gurrrrrllll u better back off ma man"

and some were like "Katie and Damon sitting in a tree K - I - S - S - I - N -G" but no .... not now at least.

but seriously why do ducks look so cute but once you get even a little close the turn into a satanic demon bird...... well......

HoPE YOU LIKED IT :D

byeeeeeee

PEACESKIES!!!!

-------------------------------------