Peace tea :D

We walked over to the exit, once I stepped out of the airport the heat of Florida hit me. It was hot as balls in Florida but oddly it rain a lot. I was surprised I made it to the car without my face melting. After squeezing all my bags into the trunk I sat in the passenger seat. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and put in my earbuds and listened to sleeping with sirens and never shout never until we were almost to my aunts house. I felt a poke on left shoulder , it was Melissa trying to get my attention she then pointed to my aunt and told me that my aunt was talking to me. So I pulled out my ear buds

" When we get to the house I'll show you to your room and mellissa will help you unpack"

I nodded and began to listen to music again.

*fast forward to arrival*

I looked up at the bright blue colored house as we pulled in the driveway,it was 6:35pm already. Mellissa held the door open for me and my aunt to get through with my bags. My aunt lead me up the stairs and into the guest bed room. I dropped my bags on the bed and started unpacking. I didn't unpack all of my clothes I only unpacked enough so that I could pick out some comfortable clothes for me to lay around in. I found a pair of black shorts and a white tank top. Once I got changed I layed on the bed listening to music and scrowling through twitter, tumblr, and you tube seeing if anyone posted anything. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 now and I was really craving a Razzle berry Peace tea.

The only place open that sold Peace Tea was the gas station about two blocks away. So I ran downstairs my aunt was sitting on the couch watching TV . I sat next to her and asked her if I could use the car she handed me the keys and I ran outside. I got in the car and began to backup out of the driveway then I was on my way to get my peace tea. When I got there I was surprised, I thought I might be the only one there because it was 9:00 now. I walked in and went to the back of the gas station. I reached for the handle to open the refrigerator where they kept the peace tea and then all of a sudden the door swung open and smacked me in the face.  I fell over and hit the ground " OH SHIT !!!ARE YOU OKAY !!!" a boy screamed when he noticed that he hit me. I opened my eyes my vision was a little blurry I held my head and the boy who opened the door was leaning over me. I couldn't see what he looked like. My eyes regained focus "OH MY GOD IM SO FRICKEN SORRY ARE YOU OKAY!" the boy said once again trying to see if I was okay I looked up at him and said "ya that just really fucking hur......" I stopped in the middle of my sentence and looked at the boy he had longish  brown hair that swooped to one side his eyes were a beautiful blue and green color. "your gorgeous ..." I said out loud without thinking he looked at me and giggled "what?" he said " um.... nothing". He stood up and reached toward me I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Are you sure your okay ?" he said holding me making sure I kept balance. "ya I think ...I'll be okay"I said trying to think about what just happened "well .... gosh darn it !! that's not going enough" he said in a joking tone "how about I buy your peace tea for you"

"you don't have to do that"

"well I want to ". He grabbed two razzle berry peace teas and put them on the counter. "so what's your name " I asked him akwardly "Damon.. how about you ??"

"oh.. my name is Katie".

He handed me one of the teas and walked me out to my car

" um...so I was wondering if maybe I could take you to a movie sometime to make up for hitting you in the face with a door"

"ya ...sure it sounds fun I'll give you my number" I gave him my number and drove home.

-------------------------------------

(authors notes)

I'm sorry this chapter sucked a little I was lacking inpriration but I really wanted to update still.  HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT :D

I promise next chapter will be way way way way way way way better!!!

well...... PEASKIES!!!!! byeeee

-------------------------------------