Katie .. your sooooo lucky :D

I pulled the car into the driveway, I got out of the car and struggled to get the front door open.

"god damn it open !"

I said while pounding on the door then I heard my aunt come down the steps. She opened the door.

"Katie ...why the hell are you banging on the door when its is unlocked"

I felt embarrassed and stupid.

" well..... I couldn't get I opened"

I laughed at my own stupidity

"well you should head upstairs and get some sleep"

   Inside my head I laughed at the thought of sleeping. I normally don't go to sleep until 3 or 4 In the morning. later than that if I have nothing to do the next day. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom.

I stared into the mirror thinking of my insecurities. It was only normal for a girl my age to have stupid little insecurites. I stopped thinking about my flaws and I was instantly back into a joyful mood. I washed my face off , grabbed my laptop and layed on the bed. I scrolled through twitter seeing if anyone tweet ed anything I cared about. Then I decided to watch some you tube videos. I pulled up a new tab for you tube. Melissa poked her head trough my door.

"hey Katie I hope I'm not bothering you but could I come it"

"ya sure ...I don't mind"

she came and sat next to me on the bed. She looked in the screen as I typed in Joey Graceffa in the search bar.

"Hey...Katie do you think I can show you a video???"

"sure... what video?"

"its a surprise. I promise you'll like it though "

she then took the laptop and searched for the video.

Once she found the video she put it on full screen and sat it on my lap. She was leaning over my shoulder so that she could see as well. I looked at her while it loaded  a bit frightened because I didn't know what she had looked up. The video started playing. I closed my eyes and heard a familiar voice coming from my laptop. I opened my eyes and screamed. I fell off the bed

" oh my fucking god...!!!!"

" oh my god are you okay ...Katie what's wrong ?"

"who is that guy??"

I asked her

" Damon Fizzy .... why???"

Without answering her question I ran over to my laptop and looked at the screen again "WOW". I wasn't just seeing things it was him. It was the man from the gas station who hit me with the door.

"what are u wow-ing about what's going on why are you having a heart attack.??"

*after explaining how I met Damon*

" woah seriously you just met my favorite youtuber ..... and he hit you with a door !!"

" ya he sorta did... oh and I forgot to tell you I gave him my number

..... he said he wants to take me to the movies "

she gave me a crazy look and stared at me

" you are sooooooo lucky !"

My aunt screamed upstairs

" Melissa its time for you to go to bed ..! "

"okay mom!!!" Melissa screamed back

For the rest of the night I watched videos on Damon's channel. The only time I stopped watching videos was to check my phone. I got a text .....

New text :

hey. its Damon :D

(p.s is your head okay??

it was from Damon. I wondered when he was gonna text me. I laughed at what he said then I replied.....

Hey :D

(p.s my head is great ...lol

I texted Damon until I fell asleep at 3:00 am.

-------------------------------------

authors notes :

  Sorry if it is a bit confusing this is my first fan fiction so I don't really know much about how to do this

     NOOB ALERT !!!!!

I'll try and figure things out by the next update and again

HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT :D

and

    PEACESKIES!!!! :3

byeeee

-------------------------------------