Chapter 24 you know the deal not yet edited

Just a personal note: My computer is acting crazy so my Micro works is not working i will get this Edited as soon as i can on another computer. Please be patient with me....

Chapter 24 

2/18/2014

NaKhia's POV: 

I decided to kick everybody out of my room except for Jen while the doctor removed the bandage from around my head. Since i've woken up i have yet to look in a mirror. I guess you can say i'm scared, just not sure of what i'll see. Every time someone walks in i always look to see their face expression. Messiah always has this look of sympathy on his face because he wished it was him and not me. Colton just smiles and acts like nothings wrong. My mother cried and left out of the room and Daddy he told me i looked beautiful but he's my dad he supposed to. At first Messiah protested to leaving but when i begged he caved in and stormed out. I need an honest opinion and i knew i would get it from Jen. She held my hand as he un wrapped it and gave me the mirror. I held it face down as he explained that they had to cut off my hair and in two separate spots i had stitches. I nodded my head and turned over the mirror. Tears ran down my swollen checks as i saw purple shadows under my eyes, a bruise on my forehead and half my hair was gone. I held the mirror up higher and saw the stitches on the side and on top of my head. I looked over at Jen and she had tears in her eyes. "Jen tell me what your thinking." 

"She really must have hated you to just keep hitting you in the head like that Khia. Doctor will the swelling on her forehead stay like this?"

"No, the good thing about this is that Khia suffered no broken bones to her face so when the swelling all goes down you should see your face going back to it's normal state.

"Are their any side effects?"

"Well most likely you'll get headaches more frequently, you might forget some things but nothing to major."

"I have two newborns can i take care of them?"

"I think right now you may need some help with them at least for a month or two. Your brain is trying to get your body back functioning and it can not do that if you do not rest. Taking care of two small children can put alot of stress on you, do you have anymore questions?" I shook my head no and shook his hand,  I heard him tell my family to give me some more time when he left the room. 

"Khia tell me what your thinking?" 

"None of this would've happened if i had kept my ass in Texas. By now the twins would be born i would be enrolled in some college courses and probably married to Colton. Instead I'm here in a hospital room shot and stitched up and i need help to take care off my own kids." I wiped away the tears and sat the mirror back down on the bed. 

"You know what i noticed after you said all that Khia? You mentioned Colton but not Messiah, what's going on?"

i just shrugged my shoulders. "I just don't know what i feel about him right now. Its like my mind is telling me to walk away but my heart is so confused with where it wants to be."

"I think once you go home and you get back to your normal routine."

"I don't want to go back to that house." I cut her off. 

"Have you told Messiah that?"

I shook my head no. "Thank you and Ms.Tionna for taking care of the twins for me." I changed the subject. 

Jen grabbed my hand. "I see what your doing NaKhia and i'm going to drop the subject for now. You know i love those babies i would do anything for them and you and Messiah. So get better so we can all be together as a family again. We can both cut our hair like the singer Cassie's." We both giggled at the ideal, 

Messiah's POV:

I paced the hall waiting for the doctor to come out  of Khia's room, lately I've been feeling the distance between us. She told me that she couldn't remember what happened that night, but than i over heard her telling Colton what happened. I don't know why she feels like she can't talk to me, maybe she blames me for all of this hell i blame myself. I failed my family one too many times and i didn't deserve any of them maybe Mrs Wright was right my kids could be next. The doctor finally came out and said give Khia a little more time and i wondered what was going on with her, i knew Jen was with her so she had support. 

"Messiah, Your manager Will just called and said that the label released a statement on Khia's recovery and that some of the hype has finally died down, they said to take all of the time you and Khia need. The cleaning crew came and got up all of the blood, the new carpet has been laid and the walls have all been painted. Ms. Tionna is at the house with the twins until Jen gets off tonight at nine and i will go and get you some more clothes." Mikey gave me the run down and i just nodded my head. Since all of this has happened i have tried my best to stay away from the media, 

"I can't thank you enough Mikey for all that you have done for us. i really appreciate it man."  I hugged him. 

"Brothers for life." He replied. 

The door opened and Jen came out and rushed in before Khia's folks came back from the cafeteria. She was sitting up in the bed starring out the window so sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. 

"Hey baby girl, you okay?" 

She nodded yes but kept starring out the window. "I love you Khia." 

"I know." 

"Do you know, because lately, i don't feel like you do. Theirs this wall between us and it's scaring me. I need you to tell me that were going to be okay." 

She shook her head no, "Messiah i can't tell you that. I got so much going threw my mind right now that i cant even think about us."

"Baby i don't want to loose you." I begged her.

"Messiah i can't think about what you want right now, That doctor just told me that i am going to need help taking care of my own kids and you want to talk about us." 

"I'm sorry, but Khia you keep shutting me out how am i supposed to know what;s going on with you. Do i have to be Colton to get you to open up." She finally turned her head to face me. "Yea I know you told him about that night with Shelly i stood in that door and listened to you cry on that mans shoulder. So what makes him better than me?" 

She was lost for words and just kept looking at me. "I didn't  think you were strong enough to hear about it." 

"So i'm weak?" 

"You know what i'm talking about." 

"Khia the only thing that's making me weak right now is the thought of loosing you."  I opened the door to her room and walked out. She was right i was weak hell i've been finding a way to get high ever since she's been in the hospital, maybe it's time to finally let NaKhia go.

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey 

****Please Vote and Comment. Do you think Khia should feel that way towards Messiah. What did you think when she said she probably would've  been married to Colton? Do you Think Messiah is being to pushy or just scared of loosing Khia? Tell me what you think i love reading your responses. Also feel free to send me an Email MrsCassey@Yahoo.com Thank you for reading*****