Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Messiah's POV:

I didn't need a line today; I was on a natural high. After I got off the phone with Khia I was smiling from ear to ear speeding down the interstate to get to my baby. True I had played a dirty game to get her to stay. But I needed for her to see this is where she belonged. Deep down I knew this was going to work, so I had a cleaning crew come and sanitize the whole house. I got new furniture for the living room, and bought a new bed for my room. I even re-did the guest bedroom for Khia i wanted her to feel comfortable. It's amazing how with the right amount of money you can get anything done in six hours.

I pulled up in front of the hotel once again meet by paparazzi. Since Will leaked the story they have been trying to get a picture of NaKhia and me together. Today they would get a chance because I was taking my family home. Spotting NaKhia getting off the elevator I walked behind her admiring the view that was swaying in front of me. What I would give to smack that ass right now. Although she had gained some weight thanks to me, that Coca-Cola bottled figure of hers was still on point. Almond eyes, smooth Caramel skin, natural curly hair that she would sometimes wear straight. Oh I can't forget those plump lips of hers that I used to love to suck on. I was her stalker watching her as she walked up to the front desk to check out. As if it was normal I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear. "Baby, you ready to go home."

Knocking my hands off her stomach she replied. "I am but you won't let me."

"Again, you had an option."

"Really Messiah." she was being sarcastic and I was cool with that. Nothing was goanna steal my joy today. Grabbing her bags I handed them to the concierge along with my car keys. NaKhia signed her papers and started walking towards me. Looking at all the camera men outside Khia froze in place.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the fear in her eyes.

"Theirs a lot of camera men outside." She pointed.

"Are you scared?”

"Yea I am a little. How did they know you were here?"

"It's their job. Come here, i promise i won't let anything happen to you or the babies." I pulled her close to me as we walked out the front door.

I could tell she was scared by the way she was holding onto me. Her arms were around my waist and her head was buried in my chest. I could feel her body jump every time someone would snap our picture. Evan though she was scared, I loved the way she felt against my body.

Helping NaKhia in the car I walked around and got in next to her.

"You okay?" I asked her while she was covering her face with her hands.

"Never better, now can we please go."

We made two stops before we went home. First the gas station than Khia wanted to stop off at the drug store. It was a little after five when i pulled up to the gate in front of my house. "Hey Freddy." I waved at security and NaKhia waved to.

"Remember me Freddy?" She gave him a big smile. "I told you i knew him."

"Yes ma' am you did but, i was doing my job." Freddy said leaning into my Red Dodge Charger to get a better view. Next to Khia this bad girl was my baby.

"Well get used to seeing her, cause she's staying her and she's having my babies." I looked at NaKhia and smile. God i loved saying that shit.

Rolling her eye's she shook Freddy's hand and we made our way up to the front of the house. I could tell she didn't want to come in. The last time she was here she had gotten a reality check. I got out and walked around the car to open the door for her. "Welcome home."