Chapter 29

Shield your eyes little ones.. 

Let's just forget

The possibility of even remembering was foreign while his lips were on mine. Our bodies heatedly clashing against each other in pure passion. Wherever his hands were, my skin burned. From their spot on my waist or back of my neck I felt the fire ignite within me at a dangerous level. 

I couldn't get him close enough to me. That was clear from the beginning. My nails nearly digging into the skin of his arms just to pull him closer and Harry didn't deny me the action. In fact it seemed he felt it too, because instead of staying in the middle of the living room, I was suddenly pressed up against the hallway wall. Harry's fingers on one hand were carefully edging their way up my shirt while the other slipped into my back pocket to press my hips closer to his. His actions showing me what exactly he wanted, and how badly he needed it  now. 

"Bedroom?" he breathed, the sound was deathly low and just a puff of air in my ear. All I could manage was a nod but it was all he needed as confirmation. His hands suddenly grasping my waist and lifting me quickly. My legs automatically wound around his torso, my arms around his neck and my fingers knotted in the back of his hair. 

I was thrown on the bed so Harry could rid himself of his own shirt. I did the same in our moment apart. I raised myself to my knees on the bed and yanked him forward by his belt loop and once again he was pressed against me. His bare skin warm against mine. My fingers traveled around his torso before fiddling with the button on his pants eagerly. He took the liberty of nearly ripping my bra off at the same moment. 

Harry rid himself of his pants and underwear just before pushing me back onto the bed. I could feel him even with my pants still on, but they didn't stay that way for long. Harry was becoming aggressive now, ripping my jeans down my legs in just two swift pulls, my underwear not far behind. 

Then everything slowed. Like he wanted to savor the moment now. His lips peppering faint kisses along my neck and bare chest. Our bodies flowing at a new rhythm because now, once again we were one. Our movements mirroring each others every second. Our lips always finding their way back to one another as we progressed, becoming deeper with our actions. Each second became more passionate, our pace quickening as sweat began to form on the both of us. I couldn't have cared less about the dampness of Harry's drooping curls as my fingers began to tug at the roots of his hair the moment a fire in my belly began to spark. 

The air filled with a sort of silent remedy, matching the tune our bodies flowed with. Harry grunted routinely before our bodies rolled to the side, my legs on either side of him. I rested my lips against the spot just behind his ear as we continued to move against each other. 

When the night finally came, so did our time to rest. My body was carefully tucked under Harry's arm, his body curled around mine and his fingers brushing through my hair in a soothing manner. I hadn't thought about how much I missed his simple touches or listening to the beating of his heart as we lie here, but it was all I could think about now for some reason, I started to cry. 

I couldn't contain it, and I couldn't really register why I felt the need to suddenly sob. I wasn't in pain, my body wasn't in any way harmed and I wasn't sad, in fact I was actually happy right now, for this moment, I was okay.