Chapter 6

The sun never felt so warm against my skin as it shined through the window and onto my back. Harry's fingers traced over my exposed waist from where my shirt had risen up a bit. He whispered sweetly into my ear about things he missed and what he wanted to do together. I don't think we were ever more connected than we were now, maybe back at the island but there was a whole new feeling to this. I wasn't questioning how long we'd last anymore. I wasn't wondering how long it'd be before Harry found someone new and better, for once I believed he loved me and didn't want to let go. 

"So what do you want to do? We can do absolutely anything" he smiled, his deep dimples making an appearance. I bit my lip and held his cheek

"Can we just stay here? Just for today if you want, I like it being just us" I admitted. "I know it's selfish of me but-"

"No, I like the idea" he smiled. "no distractions, just us" he breathed, his lips ghosting over mine. I closed my eyes and pulled him close, my lips planting firmly on his for a few sweet moments before I pulled away. My eyes landed back on my finger, the silver glimmering softly in the light making me smile. "I know it's a bit plain but I figured, later on if you want I could get you a better one with nice diamonds so you can show it off and make other girls jealous" he smirked but I shook my head.

"No, I love it how it is" I replied. "They can be jealous about the simple fact that I have you and they don't" Harry chuckled at that. "You know I always thought I'd be the one trying to tie you down but now here you are trying to tie me down and get me to promise silly things" I joked softly, kissing his cheeks. 

Harry frowned. "it isn't silly"

"No it's really not, I'm actually really happy you did this" I whispered. "It means a lot you'd even want to commit to this...to us I guess" 

"I do.." he whispered back. "you mean more to me than I ever thought possible"

~

I woke up to pouring rain and cold sheets. I had school, as much as I wanted to stay in bed with Harry I needed to go. I shifted over to the side of the bed and checked the time before falling back onto my back. I groaned. 

"Baby?" I looked over to Harry's side of the bed but he wasn't there. "Babe" harry was sat on his small couch in the corner of his room, his journal out in front of him and a small smile on his lips. "What are you doing love?"

"I need to go" I muttered bitterly. 

"No  you don't" he laughed, ambling over to the bed and crawling over the mattress top to me. He pecked me from above and layed on his side next to me. 

"Yes I do, it's Wednesday and I've got class"

"Shh, no you don't" Harry smiled, placing a finger on my lips. "you just need to stay here and lay in bed with me. It's raining anyways" he mumbled, taking me by the waist and pulling me flush against his chest.