Chapter 15

"well...say something!" Harry huffed, dropping my arms but leaving me against the wall. I gulped down my fears and grabbed his collar, pulling him down to my level and smacking my lips against his. I felt his hands rest lightly on my hips and knew he was trying to keep gentle. But I couldn't have cared less about that. I shifted closer, slotting our bodies together perfectly as our kiss deepened greatly. I could taste the salt of my tears in our kiss and I couldn't help the ones that trickled out after. I only pulled apart when I couldn't breath anymore, resting my forehead against Harry's. 

"That's all I'll ever want Harry. As long as you love me I'll be okay..." I whispered. Harry closed his eyes again and left his forehead pressed against mine for a moment. 

"I'll always love you" he replied softly. "I don't know how many times I've told you but I'm not leaving either. I can't. You're my heroine Cryssy, I can't- I can't be anything without you."

I chuckled lightly and held on to the collar of Harry's white shirt "I'm no drug Harry, I've just come in and latched onto your heart...and there's no way I'm letting go."

Harry looked down and met my eyes, they were still a dark green but no where near as black as they were before, I smiled a bit and tilted my chin upwards to test my boundaries. Harry got the hint and closed the gap assuring me we were 'ok' again. "So we've got till January until you've got to go back to school" Harry spoke lowly as he pulled away from me. I tried to dim the whine coming from the back of my throat but he was too close not to hear causing a smirk to rise on his lips. "What do you say we go to somewhere like Paris or Australia?" Harry hummed, reaching above my head to rest an arm there and hover over me. I let my head fall back a bit to press against the wall and smiled. 

"I thought you wanted to meet my parents?" I smirked jokingly, but Harry grinned. 

"Yeah let's spend Christmas with your family!" My eyes opened wide and my jaw hung a little. 

"Really Haz? You up for that? I mean we don't have to, I was only joking"

"No no," Harry waved me off and grabbed my hand, he turned towards the kitchen and walked me there before stopping abruptly in the middle and lifting me to set me on the island. "We should go spend it with them, I want to make a good impression on your family. I want them to think I'm good for you" he explained, turning away and picking up where I had left off on dinner. "They need to know your in good hands and I'm not an awful person like the paper says. Plus I think it'd be good for you to spend time with loved ones" Harry adds, turning to me with a cheesy smile. I can't help but smile back. 

"If you want to Haz. When would you like to go?" I asked. 

"A week. But I have two plans. " he babbled. "A:  We'll spend the first two weeks of December with them and then fly back for a Christmas with the lads or B: leave in two weeks spend the rest of December with them and then fly back just before New years because either way everyone will be here for both" Harry shrugged. 

"They aren't going to see family?" I frowned. 

"Louis wanted everyone to stay this Christmas for us. He wanted all of us to be together for it" Harry suddenly got quiet. "He wanted it to be the first Christmas we had as a family"