SummerTrain Greyson Chance

Sierra POV

***

The show wa going amazing. Austin was amazing and he was singing Heart in my Hand my favorite song by him. While was singing,he looked straight at me and winked. Why was he beging so sweet i barley know him. Well its the other way around i know everything about him. Before i knew it he started to speak. "Alright mahomies its almost time but before that im gonna sing you guys the song that started it all. If you know it sing along. Love you guys." He started singing beautiful soul jesse mcartney. But this different. Instead of singing and looking everywhere, he just looking in my direction. Then i knew he was doing this for me. But like i keep saying,Why? That i dont know but it was very sweet and it meant alot. As the song ended he once again started speaking but this time he sent AC to do something. "Its U girl time now i would one girl to come up here and her name is Sierra Lusk or Shawty." The next thing i know AC is helping me up because i could barely breath. I cant believe im gonna be Austins U girl. I didnt get trended on twitter i didnt even say i wanted to but i did. As i came closer and closer to him once again he looked at me then mouthed something i couldnt understand but i didnt care. I was with him and i was crying and he didnt something different. He gave a bouchett of flowers and there was a card in it but i was gonna wait to read that. "Singing you you yeah baby you yeah you." He gave the bigget hug ive ever recieved and then i kiss on the cheeck no one saw except him me and AC. He was just making me melt more and more but that was short lived because the song ended. "Thank You soooo much Austin" i said hugging him and he said "Anything for a beautiful girl like you girl." He kissed my cheeck and hugged me one last time before i had to leave so he culd countinue the show. But i could tell he was kinda upset though. Awww hes so sweet to his mahomies. AC sat with me the rest of the show. He was posting a keek so i decided to read the note Austin sent me with the flowers. It read "Hey uhh theres a party after the show for the mahomies and i was wondering if wanted to go Text me yes or no and ill see u Love,Austin<3;)"  I didnt even know about the party. I was being invited to go with Austin. So i made his contact (<3Austin<3). 

****

When the show was over, i decided to text Austin. "Hey its u girl and yes i would love to come i need directions tho:)" i sent then almost immedietly got a reply "Yay ok its at the club next to the mall in centeral Miami ok see u there ;)<3" Oh crap its at a club. I hope theres no acohol. I highly doubt it though mahomies are goning to be there. I drove back to my room and changed into a red crop top that has roses and lace patterns with black short shorts and to finish it off with the black and red Nikes Austin was wearing tonight when i was his u girl. Weird i know but i didnt want to vans. I made a little braid and pinned it to the side and curled the rest. I have to say i looked good and i was ready when i got a text from Austin. "Hey where r u im getting worried:(<3" oh crap i forgot about austin and AC "im going right now see u there<3;)"