"U" Austin Mahone

"U" Austin Mahone

Sierra POV

The date is 12/3/13 and the day i finally meet the one and only,Austin Carter Mahone,and im going alone so even better. As im getting a notifacation from twitter. When i read i just started screaming. Austin and Alex followed me. But why? After my major fan girl session i realized it was 3o'clock and i nedded to get the sound check. I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out into the great city of Miami Florida. Yes i do live alone and im 17 living in a hotel. But its not bad i dnt have to pay cause my cusin owns the place. There was so much traffic, but i knew why. Girl were screaming Austin!Austin!Austin! and of course i just laughed and plugged my phone into the soudsystem. Next thing i know Banga!Banga! is playing and im almost there yay. I was singing along when i got a text from my mom. Great. i hadnt talked to my since mt dad died 4 years ago and when she kicked me out. "Hey hon enjoy the show send me pictures ok love u" she said and just said ok and pulled in to the place where the show was being held.

*** 

When i got there there were about 38 mahomies and Austin was dancing so i just grabbed my seat and took out my phone and took a pic of me with austin dancing in the middle. Once i did i made it my lock screen and then felt someone sit next to me. It was Alex. "Hey Shawty" i knew that when he said that he was referring to my keek name or twitter idk. "Hey AC arent you supposed to be picking mahomies for austin" i said that and he looked up at me "Yeah about that Austin wants yu on stage with him like right now so leggo ok" he laughed as he said it and i just got up and followed AC up to where stood singing What About Love. When he was done he signaled AC to bring me to him. Let me tell ya. He was soo hot in person. "Hey Shawty umm whats your name?" i couldnt speak because i was about to scream when AC spoke for me "Sierra" and then Austin started to speak.

Austin POV

When i saw her walking to the stage i was ready for what was about to happen. I signaled AC to bring her to me and she pretty i could tell. When she sat down i had t speak but didnt know her real name. I knew her as Shawty from keek and the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. "Hey Shawty umm whats your name?'' i said feeling kinda like a jerk but she culdnt speak s AC said "Sierra" Oh my god i love that name. "Alright Mahomies who knows who this beautiful yung lady is?" When that was said i saw one girl just scream so i picked her "That Shawty from keek the one with the voice f an angel" she said and she was right 100% right. "Thats right now Sierra the mahomies want to hear me and you sing so....ypu wanna" when i saw stand up AC handed her a mic and she said yes. "What do you want to sing?" she said just the way you are so we did. "Her laugh her laugh she hates but i think its so sexy." when i sang that part, she just started blushing and we finished the song "Cause your amazing JUST THE WAY YOU ARE YEAHH" we finished and it was shw time but she coming back later.