AllThatMatters Justin Bieber

Sierra POV

While I was getting Austin and AC's gifts ready Austin came to sit next to me on the couch. "Hey why did you get us stuff?'' he said while kissing my cheek. "Cause you guys have dne s much for me and I never do anything for that so I got you guys stuff." Hes always so sweet to me and Im so happy hes with me. I feel like if anything were to happen I would because hes not with me. I love him so much but I was always ask this,how did I get so lucky? Once everything for the guys were ready,me and Austin went back to the living room to see AC browsing through twitter. "Okay Alex time to get off twitter and give her some things." When Austin said that he winked at AC. Wonder why? Alex was first to give me something. Awwww he bought me a few Iphone homebutton stickers,an Iphone 5s, and an new case. The case was amazing, it was red,gold and there were pictures of me, Austin,and him. "Oh my god AC thank you!" I said probaby giving him the biggest bear hug ever.

Now it was my turn to them their things. I gave it to them at the same time and I was nervous. Austin was the first to get his open. It was the beanie and his face was pricless. Then Alex got to his and he just gave me the biggest smile ive seen on him. "Yo,Austin look what she got me." He was holding up the sweatshirt that says '#MahomiesGoHardest'. Austin sees it and his eyes get wide. "Dude that is so swag." I noticed that Austin ws wearing the beanie I had boughten him and he was now looking at his sweatshirt that said 'I Love My Mahomies'. "Awwww baby why did you do all this for us?" he asked with a smile and confused look on his face. "I did all this because ever sinde the day Austin picked me for U girl, you guys have helped me. You've let me live with you guys,kept me safe,and most important you've helped me lose my insercity issues. Thats more than I could ever asked for. Alex your my best friend and are always there when somethings out of place. And Austin.....Well youve given me more love than any man could have ever given me. Austin I love you more than life itself and I couldnt ask for a better boyfriend"

Thank you all so much it means alot Love Ya