Paranoid JonasBrothers

Austin POV

This cant be happening. How did she find them. Sierras mom tracked her sister and niece in Miami. "AC when did she text you this?" If this is recent then l dont know what we could do. "Last night but the pic is from 2 days ago." Okay now l really dont know what to do. "We have to keep her away from them. Especialy Sierra and Mckena." l tell AC. "How are we goning to do that without her seeing them?" "I dont know that part yet does she knows Sierras here?" "Austin l really dont know put we need to tell Sierra." Oh crap she is going to freak.

Sierra POV

Austin made me a great breakfest and got me Starbucks. While l was scrolling through twitter l see a little girl walk up to me. lts my niece Mckena. What is she doing here. "Good morning sweetie what are you doing here?" l say while hugging her tight. Mckena is my sisters daughter. She has dirty blone hair like me and some high lights. Shes 4 years old and really sweet. They used to live with my mom but she tried to hurt me when l was in Cali for Austin when l was 16. Then they moved to Miami. Anyway now shes here and im worried. "Mommy dropped me off here last night." Thats weird. As l was about get up as if on cue Austin and AC walk out. She loves both of them. She even calls them uncle Austin and uncle Alex. But l get a special name from her. Shes calls me auntie Mahone. "Hey baby can we talk to you real quick?" Okay he knows something l dont. "Yeah sure ill be right back kenny okay?" "OKay auntie Mahone l love you." she said while hugging me."Love you too." Now its time to talk to the boys. "Guys whats going on why is my niece here and wheres my sister?" If Mckena is here and not Lindsay then somethings up. "Baby Lindsay mama and her were at the mall 2 days ago and they were walking out of hollister and somene was following them. They got a pic and you're not going t believe this." he said handing me the phone. This cant be happening not now. "Austin please tell me this isnt my mother this cant be happening." "Baby l wish it wasnt either but she found Lindsay and Mckena. Mama and Lindsay are out trying to find out if she is really here Lindsays staying in touch with AC and l. She said shell call you when she can and to make sure Mckena is okay. She brought her here because your mom doesnt know you live here and she wouldnt leave Mckena at the motel your mom would check there first." Oh my god why is this happening. "Austin what are we going to do?" 

Austin POV

"Austin what are we going to do?" was the only thing she could say and l dont blame her. "Baby l wish l could tell you but until we know your mom is really here then l cant know for sure what will happen. Baby lm so sorry." I say while hugging her. She hugs back tighter. I know she doesnt care whats happens to her she would rather her niece and sister be safe than herself. I really want her safe and away from this. That one of the reasons why shes living with me and the fact l just really love her and she means the world to me. Right when she leaves my phone rings. Lindasy texted. Good news hopefully. "Austin we have to get Sierra and Mckena out of Miami now! We found her at the mall again. Shes in a motel and we checked shes hunting Sierra down. She tried to get so many people to look for her. Austin let me know where we could take them. Austin shes looking 4 u and Alex too." Oh no now shes really gonna freak. Her mom is back. But this time she wants me and AC. There is only one we could go thats safe. Right when l was gonna call Sierra, Lindsay calls me. Oh no what now. 

{*PhonE ConvO*}

Me:Hey Linds whats up?

LnC: AUSTIN SHE ON HER WAY TO THE CONDO! GET OUTTA THERE AND GET A FLIGHT TO SAN ANTONIO!

Me:  OH MY GOD HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE?!

LnC: LIKE AN HOUR MAYBE TWO HURRY AUSTIN I TOLD SIERRA WERE ON OUR WAY.

Me: Ok tell mama l love her bye.

{*EnD Of ConvO*}

After that call l book the next flight to San Antonio. Sierra came rushing in with Mckena. She starts packing and shes crying and Mckena is just shaking. We finish 30 minutes later and AC grabs the suitcases and throws them in the trunk of my range. AC drives while l get in the back with Sierra and Mckena. Im in the middle and l hug both of them tightly. "Baby dont worry she wont find you or me or Alex. lt will be okay l promise." l say kissing her forehead. I grab Mckena and put her in my lap. "Uncle Austin i-im scared what if she finds Auntie Mahone?" Right then we pull up to the airport. l grab Sierra and Mckena's stuff while AC grabs mine and his. Luckily the paps werent there and neither were the mahomies. They called our flight and we literally ran throught the terminal and took our seats. AC was with Mckena and me and Sierra were together. She cuddles up to me and l hear her crying. "Shh its gonna be ok nothings going to happen not to Mckena,Lindsay,Mama AC,or me."

After hearing that, l started singing With You by chris brown. l know its one of her favorites. While lm singing l feel her breathing slow down. l look down and theres my beautiful girlfriend sleeping away. Man she looked so cute. l had to tweet this. So l took the pic and posted it to twitter and instagram. I captioned it, ''My girls had a long three days. She really needs this<3. Love Ya baby @ShawtyShawty96" How did l get so lucky? To think a month ago l was dreaming of her and now shes mine. I love her and im never letting her go. No matter what happens.