OnMyMind Cody Simpson

Sierra POV

Me and Austin were cuddled up when he started talking. "The past two years Ive been falling for someone and that someone is you. Im still falling hard for you, I know its a bit soon but I dont care, Sierra, I Love You." Omg did he really just say he loves me. Of course I love him but I didnt think he would say it to me. I got up and gave him a bear hug not wanting to let go. "I Love You too Austin. Forever & Always." I knew he knew I meant that. I have been a mahomie for a year and a half. But that doesnt change how much I love him. 

*******

Austin POV

I woke up and I have the worst feeling. My stomach hurts and Sierras not here. Where is she? I going go find out. When I get to the bathroom all I hear is Sierra crying. Oh No what happened. "Baby whats wrong?" shes shaking very bad. "Austin.....I had a nightmare....again." her voice is shaky. "Shhh its okay Im here now and I always will ok? I promise." She was just a mess. "I-I thought I-I lost you" why would she lose me? I love her. 

(Later Today Austin POV)

Me,Sierra,and AC are at the mall and we are havng a blast. I told AC to go take Sierra to Claires because I need to go to Pandora to get her this neckless I saw and she was eyeballing it. Its an infinity sign and you can get stuff ingraved in it. I walk in and immediatly get the neckless and what I want ingraved in it. "Sierra, I love more than I can explain and I will. Forever&Always. Love, Austin XoXo<3." Once it was ingraved they handed me the neckless and they let me pick out the box it would go in. Of course knowing her, I chose red because its her favorite color. As I walk out of Pandora, I see AC and Sierra walk out and she smiles. She comes over to me hugs and pecks me on the cheek before we go to her favorite boy shop. Zumez. She loves that place like no joke. She immediatly goes to the spot with all the TRUKFIT gear. Hehe my girl loves the same stuff I do. I love her so much. She comes over and places a kiss on my lips and she goes to the girl section. I call AC over and show him the neckless and he tells me about her past. "I know man, she has scars but there battle scars. She didnt know how far it would go. BTW she stopped when you tweeted her 6 months ago." She use to cut and I found out from twitter. I was heartbroken so I tweeted her. "@ShawtyShawty96 Stay Strong and know I will always be there 4 u. Plz stop ur too beautiful 4 that and way too good;)" I never thought thats why she stopped but Im happy she did. Even then I loved her too much for that crap. She came back with 3 TRUKFIT hoodies and 3 red crop-tops. She aslo bought something else but me and AC werent aloud to see it. Darn. "Heys guys im hungry can we go home and order pizza?'' She gave us the look that always makes me melt. "Yeah im beat and so's AC leggo." Alex just sits there and laughs while we just start walking and she get a text. "Omg why does he always do this I mean im right here. Hehe I just texted her saying "I love u babygirl. Suprise when we get home<3;)" Man I hope she likes this suprise I han in store her. How did I get so lucky. I mean shes ,beautiful,smart,and just the most amazing girl Ive ever met. I was interrupted in my deep by a nudge in my stomach. It was Alex. "Bro look at her phone." Why was he looking at her phone I mean its her bussiness not his. When I looked at her phone she was looking at her pictures. She was looking at the ones of her cuts. I knew she had a reason but its still not something shes proud of. I look at them as battle scars. Im going to text her. "Babygirl u ok i dont want u to think that i dont care about u i do more than anything. I love u" I press send. I hope shes okay. Shes never like this, I guess she just got a little worked up. But shes okay now. She has has her arms wrapped around my torso and my arms wrapped around her waist. 

Sierra POV

Were on our way home from the mall. While I was in Zumez , I found this beanie and it said 'I l<3ve my girl' and a pom-pom on the top of course its red and the brand is TRUKFIT. I had it costom made last time i came here like three days ago. Austin didn't know and neither did AC so I hope they dont go looking through my bags and find it. I bought three TRUKFIT hoodies one for Austin,me,and Alex. On the back of Austin's it says 'I Love My Mahomies' and AC's says '#MahomiesGoHardest' and mine says 'Mahomie Til the End'. I had a lot of fun today but I did end up looking at my old cut pics. Im not proud of it. If Austin didnt tweet me that day, I wouldn't have stopped. My thoughts when I hear Austin turn up the radio. Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo came up and the guys love this song. "TALK DIRTY TO ME!!" we all sang at the top of our lungs. Oh man I love these boys. They saved me from my life in hell. When the song ended Say Somethin came on and I flipped out! "SAY SOMETHIN' IF YOUR FEELIN THE VIBE SAY SOMETHIN' BABY DONT BE SO SHY!!!" The guys are laughing so hard be they know Im still 100% mahomie even though Im dating Austin. But I dont care one bit I fangirl when Austin favs my tweets still.

**********

 We finally got home and I changed into a tank and pj short shorts. I got out of the bathroom and i found a note. "Hey baby when you get in the living room I have a few things for you. Love You Shawty, Austin XoXo<3" Awww he didnt have to. But then again, I did get him and Alex somethings. While I was walking down the hall I decided to take an instagram pic. Of cousre the first person to like it is Austin. I got to the living room Austin and AC were watching me favorite movie,Anchorman 2. Man these guys really do know me. "Morning baby." Austin said in he raspy morning voice. "Morning guys, how long have you been up?" I say chuckling. I hope they didnt wake up really early. Its now 10:24. "Like 8:30 but we did cause we got you a few things and got you some starbucks. Your favorite. He got me a caramel fraph. Awwww how sweet. "You didnt have to you guys but I did the same. Ill be right back." When I came back they both had their hands behind their backs. As for me I had 3 bags.

Oh My God thank you all so much this is alot but sadly im have to end this soon because my tablet is getting fixed and i dont remember my password so there will be a squel and it will be this fan fic countinued 

Love ya

Sierra 'Shawty'

Twitter

@ShawtyShawty96