The Devil's Belonging 1

Hi I just wanted to let you know that I'm posting again, this is the first chapter of edited

I sold myself to the devil for popularity and beauty.

Okay I have worked on this for a time now, so

VOOOOOOTE ( (( (.

And comment, and I'll be happy.

I sold myself to the devil for popularity and beauty.

******************************************

''hi Fluffy, wait up.'' Brandon's voice rang in the empty hallway, it was actually class now. Yeah I know I had class too, but I had gym and all the girls had soaked my clothes with water, and I had no change. You would have thought that after all the times that this have happened, I would've learned something from it. Well I'm still hoping that the girls will be more, I dunno, nicer.

Boy am I stupid, they will never be nice to me. I'm the freak, but I'm still hoping for the inventible. I never really understood why I'm the freak actually, I'm just not good-looking. It may be because I am adopted, but why call me a freak for that?

I turned around ready to tell him off, but as I turned with anger written on my face. A bucket of the canteen food was thrown at me, I just shut my mouth and closed my eyes. Not wanting to get anything in my mouth or my eyes.

I heard a snapping sound, and then a blending flash, he had taken a photo of me, Brandon laughed his irritating laugh which he thought was, oh so sexy. Let me tell you a secret, everyone thought Brandon was so sexy and though, but let me tell you, he isn't. He's the most spoiled brat at school and he can't take a punch. He'll cry if you do, well maybe it just me who punch really hard, but still.

''Brandon that's it.'' I yelled at him before running after him, I will kill him when I get him. Spaghetti was dripping on the floor, leaving a trail after me. His laughter was only egging me on more, and as he turned the corner and as soon as I followed I ran smack into the one boy I had a crush one, of course he had never noticed my attempts on flirting. And let me tell you right away, that it's like a punch in the gut on your self-esteem. I'm very aware of how I look, but what can I do about it?

''Fluffy, why are you drenched in spaghetti sauce?'' Nicolas asked me, and my face was blood red with embarrassment and disappointment.

''my name is Ciale, not fluffy.'' I looked down at my feet, I knew it. He didn't even know my name after two years sitting together in Spanish, I felt my eyes stinging, and they instantly dried. I don't cry in front of people.

''oh, umm.'' He mumbled unsure of how to break the awkward silence. Brandon and his gang were screaming with laughter, and I felt my eyes starting to sting again. I pushed Nicolas out of my way, and almost ran away from him before I stopped right in front of Brandon. I glared at him with all the hate I felt for him.

''Brandon some day you'll be sorry, and that will be the day I'll kill you and your friends.'' I said to him, and he only faked hurt bye my comment. I wanted to punch him in the nose, but I always backed out of it. I almost did it every time I saw him, but I didn't want to face the consequences if I finished my dream.

I pushed past him, and ran to my old crappy car. I jumped in, but not before I saw Brandon and his gang going to the computer rooms to copy the pictures of me and Nicolas, and how uncomfortable he was around me. I sighed and tried to get life into this old car of mine, it worked on the tenth time. I drove off and was holding back tears the whole way home, well my adoptive parents home.

Their names were Linda and Peter, they are the best parents in the whole wide world, but my brothers on the other hand were a different matter. They where so annoying, and irritating, and mean, and they did their damn best to make my life a living hell at home to. Well they didn't know what my life was like at school because I always put on a happy smile before I walked in to our home. They thought I was the popular girl, boy was they wrong.