{Chapter One}

~Rewritten~

Warning ⚠️:  RAPE/ ABUSE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Skylar's P.O.V
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!", I flinched and trembled at his roaring voice.

I wanted to open the door, but I'm too afraid to even move from my position in the corner. If I get up to open the door he'll to hurt me for sure.

~I don't want him to hurt me~

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR-", he shouted, banging on the door harder.

I'm positive that he's on the verge of breaking it down. I cowered further into the corner of his room and covered my ears. I rocked myself back and forth and hummed a soft song to stay as calm as possible as he repeatedly kick and hit the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR, BITCH!"

"S-Stop yelling a-at me!", I cried out and suddenly, the banging stopped. I heard him sigh on the other side.

"Skylar babe, please open the door", he said, nicely in his gentle voice.

I uncovered my ears, calming down a bit, but not completely. I have an urge to answer the door, but I'm too afraid to do so.

"Y-You'll hurt me", I whimpered, hearing a deep sigh come from him on the other side.

"If you open the door we can talk this out"

"Y-you won't h-hurt me?"

"Skylar please...", he mumbled and I contemplated on whether I should open the door or not.

I stood up but my legs trembled, feeling like jelly as I tried to stand up straight. I was beyond scared of the outcome of me letting him inside. I slowly and hesitantly stalked over to the door, resting my hand on the knob.

"Okay, I-I will let y-you in", I muttered and my hands trembled, unlocking his bedroom door.

I slightly opened it and peaked outside, seeing an angry Ethan towering over me and I backed away more scared than before.

"So....", he started, pushing the door open and closing it behind him. "You actually thought you can hide away from me".

I backed up all the way to the wall as he slowly stepped forward, cornering me. I gulped, staring at the ground afraid to meet his hateful gaze.

"I'm s-so sorry, Ethan. I-", my airway was cut off by his large hand wrapping around my neck.

My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to pry his hand off, which only made his grip tighter.

"Don't apologize now! You're still receiving your punishment!", he spat in my face, throwing me onto the ground.

I whimpered and tried to stand, but he kicked me in my stomach, sending me back down. I tried to hold back tears as my stomach throbbed, seeing as he kicked me in the same spot as last time. He chuckled darkly and climbed on top of me. I squirmed, feeling panic rise within me, knowing what was coming next.

"Awe, look at you trying to fight back...", he cooed as he straddled my waist, rubbing his cold finger across my cheek. "There's no use in trying to fight me", he teased, flipping me on my stomach, pulling my hands behind my back.

"P-Please don't!", I begged for mercy as I was reminded of last night's incident.

My body was still sore and I don't think I can bear the pain again. He tends to get too rough with me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", He shouted, shutting me up.

I heard him fiddle with his jeans, pulling them down, pulling my shorts down after. He gripped my thighs, spreading them apart. I tried to squirm but he placed a hand on my head, pushing the side of my face down on the cold wooden floor.

"E-Ethan p-please don't-", without warning, I felt him slide his cock into me and I screamed out in pain.

"You should've obeyed!", he scowled, thrusting roughly into me, each thrust harder than the last.

~He's right I should've never disobeyed~

~This is my fault~

I tried to repress my cries but I couldn't I was unable to keep it in. I dug my nails into the floor as he went harder and faster, picking up his pace. He had no mercy on me as he kept my head down with one hand and my hips in place with the other.

I felt him go harder about to hit his climax. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as I felt him cum inside of me. He kept me in place as he finished his release. I had no fight left in me as he got up and zipped his pants.

He bent down and touched the side of my face, caressing my cheek and snarled, "You're lucky I went soft on you. Don't expect me to be so nice next time"

He kissed me on the cheek, leaving me helpless on the floor. I curled up into a protective ball and silently cried to myself. For what felt like hours of me crying to myself, I knew that I couldn't just lay here all day. I managed enough strength to get up.

Pain shot through my whole body as I pulled up my pants and limped into the living room. I spotted him on the couch relaxing, watching the sports team as if nothing happened. He didn't bother to spare me a glance as I made my to the front door. I opened the door and limped outside.

As I was about to close the door behind me, I heard him shout, "I love you!".

I bit my bottom lip and hugged myself, turning my head around to look at him with teary eyes. He still had his eyes on the television as he chilled on the couch.

I hesitated before answering with, "I l-love y-you too".

I sighed, feeling a cold tear trailed down my face. I began limping down the sidewalk, heading over to my house. As usual I wonder how I'm going to explain this to my parents.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Enjoy the final rewrite of chapter one.

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote or comment your opinion...or both ;)

Last but not least just know that even though we haven't met, I love you ❤️