I Just Had To Fall In Love With The Vampire Royalties Golden Boy! [12]

"Right, take a seat Miss. Daniels." The king says pointing to two leather sofa's, I furrow my eyebrows but walk over to them none the less and take a seat on the closest one not that gracefully I suppose but I don't think I flashed my knickers so alls good. Amber rolls her eyes and sits down elegantly next to me where as the King sits opposite me his eyes shining.

"Creepy." I whisper and the King smiles and Jacob stands behind the sofa his hands linked behind his back, the old book now placed on the table in front of me.

"Well I understand Amber has informed you on our race." The King says clapping his hands on his knee's I nod my head once and Amber chooses to answer for me.

"I've told her the basics, she remembered everything even finished my sentences a few times." Amber says with a hint of pride in her voice the King's eyes widen.

"Oh really? What's the name of King Clovers 8th bride?" He asks me snapping his head in my direction so his eyes bore into mine I smirk.

"Claire Moore, although there marriage was illegal since he hadn't yet divorced his 7th wife Jennifer Mansel, who had an affair with the Kings son from his second marriage." I say and then slapping my hand over my mouth my eyes wide. I notice Amber looking at me funny and Jacob's eyes firmly on me, the king looking impressed.

"I never told you that." Amber says looking at me.

"Uh good guess?" I say and the King's booming laughter enters the room. How did I know that? It was like I read it from a story book or something, oh man this is creepy.

"What was Jane Elsie's rank in the 20th army?" Jacob asks me stepping forward his face looks angry, I jump up and step towards him.

"General, first women to ever gain that rank." I snap and his eyes narrow.

"Cold war, who won?" He says his eyes firmly on me staring each other out.

"No one, although you vampires did a good job getting the Apel Stone back from the werewolf palace." I speak with a voice that sounds like me but isn't.

"Capital of Armeir?" He says to me in what seems like a hiss type voice.

"Veer, use to be Crate but the Elpo sea ended up breaking half there land." I say and I notice how close me and Jacob are our chests touching, his hand reaches to my waist and pulls me close to him and my hands instinctively go on his chest. His dark eyes look into mine and nothing else seems to be there all I can see is him, in one quick movement im being pulled back by two arms I blink a few times and notice Jacob being held back by two guys in suits when did they get here?

"Ash what the hell was that?" Amber hisses in my ear, I send her a confused look.

"What was what?" I say rubbing my arms where she pulled me back to hard.

"How did you know of the hidden city of Armier?" She whispers in my ear, I look at her and then back to Jacob who has been released and is now drinking something from a metal container the King's hand on his shoulder in what seems a supportive gesture.

"Well, I think its time we went to Andrea, don't you?" He says and I furrow my eyebrows once again and turn to Amber for an explanation, she opens her mouth to speak.

"Andrea is our prophecy physic." Jacob answers, I jump slightly and look over my shoulder to see him and the King waiting by the door for us, I nod my head still slightly confused. Amber notices and grabs my hand and sends me a supportive smile as we walk towards the door. As I walk closer to Jacob I feel some kind of energy getting stronger, I begin to lust for him, my eyes run over his chiselled body up and down before my eyes stop at his mouth and I can feel my lips quivering for his touch.

"Enough." A booming voice says and I jump out of my daze and I look to see the king holding his hand in front of Jacob's eyes.

Jacob's point of view.

Those sexy blue eyes are like portals to my own personal heaven as she walks towards me her bare skin daring me to touch her, her blood red dress making her even more appealing. She walks with such grace her hair bouncing with each step leaving her neck bare, oh her neck...

That's when I feel a hand being clamped over my eyes and I snap out of my daze. What the hell was that? I couldn't resist her, I was under some kind of spell. The prophecy mentions her, the Star we need to survive it speaks of her giving strength to the spirit of the fighters and helping the vampires survive. We're not sure if she's the one even if she was we'd have to find the vampire she is destined to be with. My chest suddenly aches and I grit my teeth, the though of someone else touching her, it hurts me. I close my eyes tight as the pain dulls. This cant be right, I am a vampire, a killer I don't have a heart.

"Rivers, lets go." I hear the King say I snap my eyes open and I notice him my sister and Ashley looking at me I nod my head and follow them out the door and down the corridors my thoughts firmly on Ashley, my eyes drifting to her every second sometimes she would be looking back sometimes she'd be looking straight ahead.

All that information she knew, Amber couldn't of told her, its impossible its as if she knows all of this anyway. I don't understand how she could this information isn't exactly available on google. As we descend a few steps I notice two of the palace Knights walking up the stairs bowing to the king and there eyes drift over to Amber and Ashley a protective growl escape my throat and there eyes snap towards me.

"Sir." The mumble walking past me, I narrow my eyes and turn to watch them leave out of sight. What was that! Im use to boys checking Amber out but Ashley I just couldn't watch it. I shake my head of those thoughts not wanting to think of her anymore I barely know the girl and my thoughts are all mixed with her in them. We walk closer to the Prophecy room and I can feel the tension rolling of Ashley and I just want to comfort her but I know that cant happen the King made it clear I was to stay away from her.

"We're here." The King says stepping to the side to let Ashley walk past and through the door, anger boils up inside me as he sends her a smile and she smiles back. Jacob! He is your king, you serve him you have no right to act that way. I take a deep breath and follow them into the room, the whole time my hands itching to grab Ashley's.