I Just Had To Fall In Love With The Vampire Royalties Golden Boy! [2]

I can hear a soft murmur of a voice, and my eyes shoot open. I sit up kind of quickly and look at my clock it reads 11:00, I rub my eyes gently getting all the sleep out of them. I swing my legs over to the side of the bed as a yawn escapes me. My warm feet hit the cold floor and I whine slightly. I grab some cups and things that are left in my room and walk into the kitchen.

"Ashley?" A voice says and I almost drop the cups on the floor as I spin round to see a girl standing there in my clothes, I raise an eyebrow before everything clicks into place.

"Oh Amber, sorry you scared me." I say placing the dirty cups into the sink.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She says sitting down at the small table in the kitchen. I look at her and she sends me an apologetic look.

"Oh you didn't, the sun pouring through my windows was going to awaken me anyway, have you called your brother was it?" I faintly remember her mentioning a brother. She nods her head.

"Yes, he's coming right over." She says, and I nod my head and carry on washing the dishes, its silent for a few moments.

"I got jumped walking home from a bar." She says softly, I turn the water of and dry my hands on a towel taking a seat opposite her sending her a comforting smile.

"Its okay, you don't have to tell me." I say bring my knees up to my chest, I can see her eyes watering again.

"You've been so good to me, I want to explain." She says and I nod my head and wait for her to begin.

"I was with my friend Cambell, she's a wild fire type. She drinks a lot loves a party gets a lot of attention from the men." She says looking like she's back in the memories. She laughs slightly.

"Im not that type of person, that's why we get on so well, I think things through where as she just does anything anytime, any place. She had wanted to go to this bar, Midnight, id heard of it, my older brother goes there sometimes. I know if I had told him he wouldn't of let me go, im his little sister." She stops for a moment, and brushes a tear from her face.

"Amber it's okay, what ever it is can't hurt you now." I say rubbing her arm soothingly.

"I know, anyway, so I didn't tell him where I was going, I just said I was staying over Cambell's which was risky he hates Cambell calls her a bad influence and sorts. Which I guess she is, but she always has these crazy stories I just wanted to live for a little bit, you know?" She says finally looking at me, I smile but don't nod my head I was just like this Cambell appears to be, I made my friends do silly things, I was the influence. Who had the last laugh though? Them, im stuck here while they get to have lives elsewhere.

"We had gotten a lift from Tyler, Cambell's fling for the night to this bar, she had dressed me up in clothes I guess as you know weren't subtle. The bouncers let us straight in sending us perverted smiles, I know im pretty but im boringly pretty people tend to think of me as that, boring." She says her fist clenching slightly.

"The bar was fun, at first, the drinks were beginning to hit me, and I was getting more confident that's when I realized Cambell had disappeared. I panicked not wanting to be alone in a place like that. I tried asking a waitress but she didn't know anything, so I left the bar and walked towards where I thought the car we came in was parked. I had, had a few to drink men at the bar were buying them for me I just liked the attention, I haven't really drunk before I didn't completely understand." She says her voice getting higher.

"Amber, you don't have to talk about it if you think its to soon." I say placing my hand over her clenched fists.

"So when I got there I saw Cambell and the guy in the backseat, im not dumb I new what they were doing so I backed up and went to wait around the corner until they were finished." She says looking slightly awkward I laughed softly to say its fine.