Chapter Two

"YOU ARE THE ONE" A JUSTIN BIEBER FAN FICTION

© Floralite

Chapter Two:  "Back to School"

Today was the first day of school. After months of summer vacation, the fun had come to an end. I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock,

Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Ugh what the hell," I grumbled as I heard the irritating beeps. But moments afterwards, I fell sound asleep again. "Wake up, Alexis. Wake up!" I heard someone yell. I groaned and mumbled 'go away'. Then in a matter of minutes, I was wide awake with water soaked all over me. I turned to the sound of laughing. It was Nick, my annoying big brother. "Nick! Damn it! I'm fucking wet," I yelled. "Ohh, that's what she said" Couldn't he just shut up? "Stupid prick. I hate you so much!" I screamed as I threw a pillow at him. "Love you too, little sis!" Nick said as he throws the pillow back.

We had a pillow fight for about 10 minutes We both finally gave up and started laughing and we fell on the bed. "If I get sick, I'll tell mom and dad you soaked me with water," I said. "Whatever, you better get ready, school starts in an hour! Don't take too long," Nick teased. "I won't! I'm never take long," I shot back. "Yeah right!" he said and went out of my bedroom. What's that suppose to mean? I never take too long.. Do I? Huh, Whatever.

After he went out, I quickly took a bath and changed into a beautiful Navy blue dress with a big brown belt, a pair of brown Jimmy Choo heels, a white D&G bag and a cute Burberry head band. I also put on my watch, an Aldo bracelet and my special ring and necklace.Then applied some light make up.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I see, Joe and Kevin were looking at me with big shocked eyes. "What are you looking at?! Im not that ugly am i?" I asked getting a bit conscious. "No, No, Alexis you look great!" Joe said. "Thanks Joe" I hugged him tightly. "Alexis Hope Jonas!!" I hear Kevin yell. "Oh! what is it, Kevin?" "My baby sister is growing up so fast," He exclaimed as a tear dropped down and he started to cry. Oh god, He can be so dramatic at times! Me and Joe looked at each other and started laughing at how childish he was. "Aww.. Is my big brother crying?" I teased. "I guess he is! This is princeless," Joe added.

Nick came in getting an apple by the table and took a bite out of it. "Hey what are you.." he stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Kevin. "Is Kevin... crying?!" Joe laughed as he started to explain. "yeah! Its because" he stopped and just laughed again holding his stomach. "he said I have grown up so fast!" I continued.

As I said that, Nick turned around and faced me. "Wow.. Alexis you look.. wow!" I couldnt help but smile and blush because he never said that to me before. And I mean NEVER! He usually says I look good or nice but I never leave him speechless. "Thanks Nick" He smiled at me and said, "You're welcome little sis" 

"I'm hungry, let's eat.." Joe said interupting us. We then make our way to the kitchen. "Oh my gosh, Alexis!!" My dear mother yelled. It had me worried, "what?" I asked her. "Alexis honey, it's just, you look.. You look wonderful.." She said hugging me as if I would disappear. "Thanks mum.." Dad patted me on the shoulder, "You grow up quick kiddo" "That's what kevin said," Joe stated. "and he started crying" added Nick as we all started laughing. "Like you dont cry.." Kevin said as he glared at Nick. "Nope, I don't,"  Nick stated smugly. "Oh yeah?" was Kevin's lame remark. "Yeah" "We'll see bout that" He mumbled. "Yeah right. And I heard that." Nick exclamimed.

After eating, I brushed my teeth again and came down. "Ready?" Asked Kevin. "Yeah Leggo!!" I yelled. "Wait, Kevin's not ready!" Nick said in a really girly voice. Me and Joe burst out laughing and were literally rolling on the ground hysterical with laughter. "You're so funny, Nick" I said still giggling. Oh if you heard it, I swear you would have died laughing. "I know," he said giving me his cute flirty signature smile. "Done," Kevin exclaimed coming out of nowhere. "What took you so long?!" Joe asked said laughing. "Doesn't matter!! Let's go!" Kevin said glaring at us.