Chapter 1

"Mr. Uchiha, this is the Captain speaking. We have reached our cruising altitude of thirty-five hundred feet and I expect smooth sailing until we reach Kohona in approximately one hour."

Twenty nine year old Itachi Uchiha nodded to himself as he took another sip from his wine glass, carelessly turning the gold band on his ring finger. It would be good to be home. The trip to Suna had been successful and he was quite proud of the progress he had made.

But that wasn't why the normally emotionless man sat smirking by himself in his private airplane. The dark haired tycoon listened while the two flight attendants argued over who would assist the President of Uchiha Inc.

"No, no, no… did you see his face? That's the closest damn thing to a smile I have ever seen on his face and I've never been so damn scared in my life." The first whispered voice gushed.

"But you are the HEAD attendant… how many fucking times have you said that to me? Furthermore… it's not just scary. It borderlines on evil." A second equally hushed voiced hissed.

Finally having had enough of their little conversation, Itachi turned around, "Ladies… I can hear you." His tone was barely above sub-freezing temperatures. He almost laughed out loud as the blood drained from their faces and one had to reach out for the beverage cart to prevent herself from falling to the floor.

"You have nothing to worry about and I won't be requiring your services for this flight. Do make yourselves scarce."

The two young ladies didn't need any more of an invitation.

Leaning back into his chair, Itachi thought about why he had taken this 'business' trip in the first place.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Every morning his personal assistant, Deidara, presented him with a report summarizing his email and its contents. This morning included emails in regards to his upcoming trip to Suna, which had yet to be scheduled, quarterly reports from several branches in the northeast and one email that could only be considered spam. Why the hell was Deidara wasting his time with this?

"Oh, I know what you are thinking, boss, but I can't pretend to lose it again." Deidara began while refilling Itachi's coffee cup.

"Again?" Itachi replied, dark eyebrow raised.

"Yes… this time you are going to have to send someone. That man actually talked to your father about it. You know they go way back. Just pick a couple of suckers… I mean executives that you won't miss and send them up there. Then you can go back to ignoring him for a couple of years."

Itachi flipped through the folder to find the complete email and not just the summary. In glaring green letters the message read:

"Teamwork… YOSH! Send your executives to Might Guy's Youthful Spring Corporate Teamwork Retreat!" Followed by annoying details.

Itachi suppressed the urge to roll his eyes and felt a migraine begin from the effort.

"Right… anything to get this idiot off my back. But who do I send?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Uchiha Incorporated's head quarters are located in a fifteen story building in the middle of downtown Kohona. The top floor of course belonged to the President of the company, Itachi Uchiha.

Floor fourteen belonged to the two Vice Presidents of the company, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki.

And, truth be told, the situation put a whole new definition to "this town ain't big enough for you and me."