Secret Weapon

Chapter 9

************************************

(2 months later. November ish time)

Shayla ran up to me as I cleaned the dirty dishes "Hey sky, your moms looking for you." she said and I saw baby Andy running through the house after Delilah. "Okay. Where is she?" I asked drying my hands with a dish towel. "I believe she's in the living room," she said grabbing a few apples from the fruit bowl. "what are you using those for?" I asked looking at her suspiciously. "Target practice!" she said excitedly and ran out the door. I navigated my mom in the living room and rested my head on the couch "you needed me?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah. sit down." she patted the couch motioning for me to sit. I hopped over the back of the couch and sat down. "So your father left a safe, in our old house. Inside the safe is a weapon that can kill Ben. Now I know Ben is a shifter as well as a wolf. That kind of combination makes it pretty hard to kill him," my mom said looking at me. I nodded my head and let her continue "the safe I believe is either in our old bedroom or his office," she added. "So this weapon could basically kill Ben in an instant?" I asked "yup," she said smiling, obviously feeling proud of what she said. "What's the combination for the safe?" I asked. "I changed it to your birthday before I left. Easy enough?" She asked. I nodded and hopped of the couch to try and navigate Luke. I walked upstairs and down the hall. I heard the faint sound of the shower running. As I got closer I heard quiet moans coming from the bathroom. "Sky, damn," I heard him moan. I chuckled and opened the door quietly "having fun in there?" I asked laughing. "Yeah baby," he moaned "care to join me?" he asked. I smiled and got undressed, joining him. I kissed his lips and pinned him to the wall. "What were you doin before?" I asked kissing his cheek and smiling. "Thinking of you," he said biting his lip and kissing my neck slowly. I moaned slightly and ran my hands across his bare chest. He lifted up my right leg and pinned it against his thigh "Angel I love you," he breathed against my neck while the water washed over us. "I love you too," I said tugging lightly on his hair. He moaned against my neck and grabbed my hips, pulling me close to him. I felt him against the inside of my thigh and I bit my lip and rubbed my hand against his thigh. He smashed his lips into mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I smiled and did the same as he rammed into me. I opened my mouth wide as he kept going, leaving me slightly speechless "Luke," I managed quietly. The water kept running over us as I moaned his name and grabbed his hair in my fist. I pinned him to the wall and he kept going, moaning ever so often. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pinned me to the wall "sky, oh god." he moaned and rested his head on my collarbone. He kept thrusting into me, after awhile I tensed up "I'm close Luke," I moaned "me too baby. oh god I love you," he moaned loudly and sent a chill through me making me cum. He came inside me and kissed up my neck while setting me down. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner "we got a job for the day sexy," I said and kissed his lips lightly. "Does it involve our bed?" he asked running his hands down my side to my ass. "sorry baby," I said and kissed his nose.

"So we're going back to your old house?" he asked putting his boxers on. "Yes. Mom said that the safe is either in her old room or the office," I said putting his black shirt on with pants. "Its gunna be cold baby. Just sayin," I said and put my sneakers on then floated up slightly. I floated downstairs and to where my mom was. "Answer the phone if I call once, hang up then call again." I said. I knew we were going back into Ben's territory so if anything happened I wanted to be able to make sure she knew. She nodded and by the time I was done talking to her Luke was standing in the doorway. "Ready?" he asked looking at me and smiling. I nodded and headed out twirling through the air. "To New York," I said and started to fly in the general direction. Luke was next to me gripping onto my hand "baby. If I get hurt leave me okay?" he yelled. "no, you wouldn't leave me if I were hurt." I said. He smiled a little "I just have a feeling something's going to happen," he said back. "it'll be fine I promise," I said and continued to fly. We passed over Pensilvania and continued our way to upstate. We finally arrived in New York and headed straight to my old house. I stepped inside and memories flooded my brain. "The memories I've had here," I whispered running my hand slowly across the banister of the stairs. I slowly walked up the stairs and turned into my old bedroom. Pictures of me and Ben hung on the wall. The pictures made me pissed, I ripped them off the wall and tore them in half and threw them on the floor. Sitting on my bedside table was the promise ring Ben gave me. I threw that as well, making sure it got lost forever. Luke came in and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek "I found the safe baby," he said. "I found my old bikini," I said going to my dresser and pulling it out. "sexy," he said and smacked my ass. I followed him to my dads office and typed in my birthday. The safe clicked and opened to reveal a knife with red entwined in the blade and a gun with bullets that looked the same. "So this can kill him," I whispered picking up the knife. The handle was black as the blade was silver. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," I heard a familiar raspy voice behind me. I turned see Luke laying on the floor knocked out and Ben standing above him. I held up the knife, ready to throw it "try me. If it works then I'm dead. If it doesn't, well then he is." Ben said pointing to Luke. I loosened my position "what do you want," I asked not letting my eyes wander off of him. "To talk," he said. "what happened to you Ben? You never used to be like this," I said looking at him. "He has taken everything from me. You, my parents, what I thought were my children," he tensed up at that last part. "That destroys a mans sanity," he said simply, looking at me. "I came to talk," he said quietly "well more like threaten," he stated "I know where you live obviously. I have people who can infiltrate your island," he said "Obviously!" I yelled "One of your 'people' almost killed me!" I yelled again. He started shocked "It wasn't supposed to go that far." he said quietly. "Yeah well look," I said revealing my back. I felt a cold pair of hands slowly run over the marks, I stepped away from him and turned back around. He was looking at the ground not making a noise "I almost died Ben," I said, breaking the silence. He looked up at me then disappeared in thin air. I played it off and grabbed my bag, putting the knife and gun into it. Just as I did that the door downstairs was kicked open. I sighed as I heard a series of voices, most likely Ben's back up. I picked up Luke and flew out the window, leaving them and New York behind me. Luke's head was bleeding but not badly, so once home I flew him to the infirmary to be healed by the new looking doctor. I headed home to my mothers half of the house "mom can we talk," I said setting the bag on the table with a thump. "Where's Luke?" she asked looking slightly worried. "In the infirmary," I said and sat at the end of her bed. "what! What happened?" She asked with more worry in her voice. "Knocked out, he will be fine I know he will. But we need to talk." I said.

************************************

Eybtffyfsjcfktodiiusgg UPDATEEEEEE

~Jackie xoxo