Dream Girl And The Truth

Chapter 3
************************************
As me and Luke got dressed to go sight seeing we heard a light tapping on the door. I looked strangely at Luke "did you order anything from room service or something?" I asked. "no I didn't," he said "stay here," he instructed. He swiftly exited the room pulling his shirt on. "Who the hell are you?" I heard after the door opened. I run out of the room to see the girl from my dream. Shayla I think her name was. She looked faint and her bow was laying on the floor. Luke shifted and almost attacked her "Boo no!" I yelled and put myself between him and her. He shifted back to human and covered himself "always with the not listening. I just want you safe baby," he said "she had a weapon what if she hurt you?" he asked. "She was in my dream," I said "doesn't matter. Ben was also in your dream," he said hugging me. "Go get dressed," I instructed and turned around to help her. I dragged her to the couch and she fainted. Me and Luke went to go sight seeing and left shayla a few notes. "Got your bikini on, right baby?" Luke asked. I nodded my head "why?" I asked. He walked me to the pier and onto a small boat "were going scuba diving!" he said excited. I smiled and grabbed his hand in mine "good I've always wanted to do this!" I said resting my head on his shoulder. I stripped of my shirt and shorts then slid the wet suit on. The sun reflected off the water and into my eyes. Today was perfect.
While waiting for the elevator to bring us to the top floor Luke turned and looked at me "I want you to be prepared. We don't know if this girl plans on killing us or if she invited anyone into our room while we were gone," he said while slinging his arm around my shoulder and bringing me close by his side. I nodded my head yes making sure he knew I understood. The elevator jolted to a stop on our floor and we exited quickly wasting no time to ponder about in the halls. Luke quietly unlocked the door and swung it open to reveal a silver arrow being aimed at his face. "Oh my I thought you were Ben looking for me! I'm so sorry!" she said releasing a little tension on the bow. "Put that down now," Luke growled though fanged teeth. She set it on the floor and nudged it away with her heel. "Question time. And I demand some answers," Luke said forcefully as he pulled a chair into the living room. "First. name?" he said not taking his eyes off her "Shayla Ray," she muttered. "Second. What are you?" he asked. "Just human sir," she stated while looking at her lap. "okay, tell me this. Why are you working for dick bag?" he asked referring to Ben. "I had no home. He took me in with my friend Noelle," she started. "He said he wanted me to join his pack with seeing my skills at hunting. Noelle was apparently a powerful wolf and he already had her sister, uhhh Kayla!" she said remembering the name. My eyes grew wide and a deep shade of violet. "W-who?" I ask. "Kayla? she was there with Ben for about 5 or 6 years I think he said," my heart skipped a beat. "h-how old is she now?" I ask. "why angel?" Luke asked glancing at me. "she's about 24 or 25 I think," my eyes started to water. "Sky, what's this about?" Luke asked. "I thought she was dead," I said bringing my knees up to my chest. "Sky please?" Luke asked standing behind me. "oh my god I should have put two and two together!" she started. "Kayla is always talking about a sister named Sky!" shayla said. "You have a sister?" Luke asked surprised "yeah I thought she died. Well that's at least what my parents told me," I said. I stated watching my husband stare me down in awe. "You never told me?" he whispered "um if I may say something. You seem to have another sister," shayla interrupted. My breath hitched in my throat. Another sister? "H-how?" I asked. I flew off my chair fumbling to gain my balance and ran to my room to locate my phone. I unlocked it and dialed my mother. "How could you have not told me?" I shouted ignoring her questionable hello. "What's this about dear?" she asked. My hand flew to my mouth to make my sobs quiet down a bit "How about explaining I had a sister?" I stated, now starting to boil with anger. "Sky you knew about Kayla. She died several years ago," my mother stated. "First of all, no she didn't. Secondly I'm talking about Noelle," I said through fanged teeth. "How did you-" I cut her off. "Didn't feel like explaining how I had a sister who was younger?" my voice trembled. "Your father gave her away when you were really young, about 4, you were old enough to know what was going on but not to remember," he started. "He said since it wasn't a boy he had no real importance for you," when we found out I was pregnant and was having a boy that's why he wanted to execute you. Was so we could have a powerful strong male alpha," she stated. The tears spilled down my face as I tried to comprehend what was going on. I searched my memory for any thoughts I had of Noelle, and I faintly remembered one moment.
*flash back 4 year old Sky*
It was a hot summer day. Mom and Dad had told me to go play in the backyard. Then, we had a neighbor who had a kid my age. Lizzy. She would come over and play with me all the time. She would always hug me and call me her bestest friend in the whole wide world. Suddenly i hear Mom and Dad yelling in the kitchen and the faint sound of a baby crying. I held Lizzy's hand as she walked to the window with me. Dad was mad that Mom didn't have a boy. He wanted to kill Noelle but Mom kept crying and holding her away from him. Then Dad turned into a horrible big dog and tried to hurt Mom. I shrieked and cried while running away from the window. I remember Kayla sneaking out the back door of the house to come and calm me down but I was scared of her too. I didn't know who could turn into a big scary dog like Dad. I ran out of the comfort of Lizzy's hug and just ran. Just then, I looked at my surroundings. I was lost. I looked around at the heavily wooded area for any sign of life. Nothing. Just trees, bushes, and thick greenery. Just then a bush to my right started shaking softly. My eyes slowly darted toward the sudden movement and I started to back away. Afraid of what might appear. Just then a small pup appeared. My small body relaxed as I slowly approached the animal. It's face started to change. It was just like Dad. Scared out of my wits, I took off. I went anywhere my feet would take me, when my feet slipped out from underneath me. Everything was a blur after that.
*end of flashback*
I was laying on my bed with Luke. I can't believe I forgot about my own sister. "Boo I'm sorry our honey moon is ruined," I said looking at him. He softly pressed his lips onto mine "don't worry. It's not ruined as long as I have you," he said. A slight smile cracked on my lips and I looked back up at him and kissed his lips again. He smiled and playfully got on top of me "I could say this a thousand times and I would still be nervous as fuck saying it. I love you Sky," he said. "I love you too and honestly that's not where I thought you were going with that," I said while blushing. He got a wild look in his eyes and pinned my hands above my head while kissing my neck. I bit my lip "you mean this baby?" he asked nibbling softly on my neck. I nodded my head and me tugged at the collar of my shirt with his teeth.
************************************
Yay new chapter =^.^=
HOPE YOUS ENJOYED ITTTT
VOTEEE
COMMENT
PEE IN THE CORNER
~Jackie xoxo