Honeymoon Tragedy

Chapter 2
************************************
I woke up in bed next to Luke. He was sprawled out and his hair was a mess. The blanket only covered what it needed to of his exposed body. I quietly wiggled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My hair was slightly messy and I had love bites randomly placed on my body. I turned the warm water on and quickly stepped in. As the water ran down me, thoughts of last night flooded my head. My thoughts stopped when I heard the bathroom door open. "Good morning angel," I heard a raspy voice call. The curtain opened and Luke joined me in the shower. He looked me up and down then he kissed my head. "You look perfect Sky," he whispered while wrapping his arms around me. "What do you say we go swimming later?" he asked poking my hips. I winced and looked down at my bruised hips. I looked at him and he hugged me "I'm sorry baby," he said while running his thumb softly over the bruises. "It's fine boo," I pecked his lips and smiled. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he smashed his lips onto mine. "It's not fine I did that," he said against my lips and gently tugged at my bottom one with his teeth, making me moan softly. He opened his eyes and they were bright gold. I stared in amazement "s-shall we head to the pool?" I asked softly while resting my head on his shoulder. He nodded and set me down so I could turn the water off. He smacked my ass and made me blush hard "why the blush baby? You enjoyed that last night," he said making me blush. I turned around and pinned him to the wall. I went down and kissed his v-line then up. I planted my lips softly on his and put my tongue in his mouth. I felt something hard against my leg and broke the kiss. We were breathing heavy and he was blushing "why the blush boo? you enjoyed it didn't you." I said looking down and walking away smiling. He bit his lip and followed me. I braided my hair back and searched for my bikini. Luke hugged me from behind and I smiled "do we have to go to the pool just yet?" he asked. "Anything else in mind?" I asked and turned around to face him. He held my hand and slightly looked down "since we're already naked?" he blushed. I nodded and he picked me up and walked me to the living room then set me on the couch. "why the living room?" I asked. "Would you rather be in the kitchen on the table?" he smirked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him on me.

"Come on slow poke!" I said teasing him. I had my bikini on way before Luke had his swim trunks on. He finally stumbled out of our room while pulling them up and grabbed a towel. I pulled a pair of shorts on and left our suite. We walked to the elevator which brought us to the ground floor, where we navigated our way to the pool. I stripped my shorts off and jumped in. The water felt refreshing against my slightly sun baked skin. I resurfaced and saw Luke laying on the ground. I got out "silly that's not where you're supposed to suntan," I said and looked at him. His eyebrow had a gash in in and I realized he was knocked out. I looked around but we were the only ones there for the time being. I turned around and someone was curled in a ball against the wall. I approached the person and made my fangs appear. "Please don't hurt me, I didn't want to do it." They said. "Who are you?" I asked approaching them. They showed their face and also a bow and arrow. I turned into a wolf and showed my teeth while growling. They put the weapon down slowly and stood up with their hands in the air. "I-Im Shayla," she stuttered. I snared and looked her in the eyes 'go on' I said. "I-I work for someone named Ben," she said and I showed my teeth more. "I don't want to tho! Honest! Im only human," she said with tears welding in her eyes. She looked about 15. Her hair was curled and she wore a black leather jacket, black pants, and heels. 'I-is he dead? Is my husband dead?' I asked while my body relaxed. "No. I couldn't kill an innocent person. I only do kill for purpose. So I just hit him over the head before he could killed me," she said. 'Stay. Here.' I said and turned into a human while sliding my shorts on and stealing Luke's shirt. "Ahh my head," Luke groaned "what happened? It feels like I have a hangover," he said. I looked at him "how you know what a hangover feels like we will talk about later. BUT for now we have bigger stuff to deal with," I said and helped him up. I wrapped my arm around his waist and helped him back up to our room with Shayla quietly walking behind us. I unlocked our room and stumbled in with Luke walking beside me. I instructed for shayla to sit at the kitchen table while I got Luke dressed and his face cleaned up. "What happened baby?" he asked looking in the mirror. "Long story in which me and the girl sitting in the kitchen can explain," I said nervously. "You seem off. What's wrong?" he asked. "B-Ben's not dead," I said quietly. I looked at him and his face curled into a smile. "I know," he said still looking at me. His face started to change until it was Ben looking down at me. "Didn't know I could do that?" He said smiling. "W-what did you do with Luke?" I asked sternly. "Well after you two fucked last night me and a few friends took him and here I am now," he said grinning. "w-wait that means me and you, this morning," I ran to the toilet to puke. "that's gross!" I yelled. "I should have fucking known from the eye color in the shower!" I said remembering the sudden change from brown to gold. He grabbed me and pinned my hands behind my back "see what you get for cheating on me?" he said "you are my mate then you run away with that fool! Why?" he said from behind. "Cause he never treated me like this!" I shouted. He walked in front of me and slapped me across the face.

"Baby! wake up!" I heard Luke's voice call while trying to shake me awake. I jumped and looked around. I was back in bed with Luke, both of us weren't wearing cloths. I looked at him and scooted away "did I do something?" he asked slowly while looking at me. "a-are you really Luke?" I asked pulling the blanket up over my body. "yes? what's this all about?" he asked reaching for me. "what's the name of our first pet?" I asked still looking suspiciously at him. "we don't even have a pet so," he said looking at me. "quick what number am I thinking of?" I shouted pointing at him. "taco," he said. "good you are Luke," I said clinging to him. "what exactly did I miss?" he asked prying me off of him. "weird dream," I said looking around. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked covering us up. I rested my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Well I woke up and got in the shower. you woke up and joined me. We got out, fooled around on the couch, then went to the pool. A girl hit you over the head and knocked you out. I brought you upstairs and you shifted into Ben and he ended up taking you while sleeping and was the one who did me on the couch," I said. "Don't worry baby," Luke said "he's gone. There's nothing to worry about," he said. "A-actually he's not," I said looking him in the eyes. He looked at me and his eyes got angry "what?" he asked through closed teeth. "he's not dead," I whispered. "lets deal with this when we get home baby," he said holding me close to him.
************************************
CRAZY CHAPTER RIGHT!! Sorry for the confusion tho *derp face* I didn't know what to do so I was like HEY DREAM TIMEEEEE! :D
~Jackie xoxo