A series of unfortunate events. (Naruto Shonen-ai Remix)

Team seven were at a rather gloomy beach, trying to rest from a recent battle. Sai sat down trying to catch his breath. Sakura leaned against a tree, while Naruto gazed out at the sea.

‘The Akatsuki base isn’t far from here. Maybe Sasuke is there.’  Naruto thought. He missed Sasuke. A lot. Enough to depress him, but he never gave up. He kept looking for him. Sai stood up and walked next to Naruto.

“You’re thinking about him again, aren’t you?” Sai asked sitting down. Naruto only nodded, not having the energy to remove his head from his knees and talk. Sai looked at Naruto. His legs were drawn to his chest, with his head resting on his knee caps. Naruto sigh.

“What is it you want?” Naruto asked quietly. He lifted his head slightly, enough to have a conversation, with out pulling his head from its original spot.

“Would you like to know a secret?” Sai said. He was, for once, being sincere. He cared for Naruto, though he never showed it.  Naruto smirked slightly.

“What’s the catch?” he asked.

“There is no catch.” Sai did his signature fake smile. Naruto relaxed slightly, he felt comfortable with Sai. 

“Fine. What is it?” Naruto asked, truly curios, Why was Sai being so nice?

“I sleep with teddy bears. They make me feel safe, and, if possible, loved, you know, cause im such a ‘un-stand-able jerk with a penis fetish’.” Sai said with a serious face. A face that was meant to be funny. Naruto hugged Sai. He didn’t mean to, his body moved on its own. 

“Sai, would you mind if we just stayed like this for a while?” Naruto asked. His body was curled next to Sai’s, still hugging him close. Sai was laying frigged, then relaxed. He hugged Naruto back. 

“Sure.” Sakura ran over to them, not paying attention to how they were laying, but standing in front of them, looking highly worried. 

“I’m going to go find Kakashi-sensei. You two stay here and don’t leave. I have set up a small camp sight, ok?” Naruto and Sai hummed a ‘yes’ as the pink-ette ran off.

A little while later, The silver haired jounin showed up, bringing the pink-ette with him. He placed his bags and tent in a small area. He walked over to the two boys. Both had feel asleep. Picking them both up, he placed them closer to the fire. He awoke them so they could eat. 

“Do you guys wanna hear a story?” Kakashi asked, taking the last bite of his food. Both boys looked at each other, Sakura nodded.

“Its not one of your ero stories, is it?”; Naruto questioned. He wasn’t in the mood to listen to his sensei tell stories of women and men stripping, or something like that. Kakashi shook his head, knowing exactly what they were thinking.

“Then lets hear it.” Sai said. Kakashi looked at him. He was acting strange lately. Normally if it didn’t involve violence or x rated activities he didn’t participate in it. Kakashi set  his plate down.

“There were once three children, the Uchiha children. Whom later on will become the Uchiha orphans. The eldest being Itachi Uchiha, whom was fourteen, loved to invent. One who knew him well would know he was inventing when his long hair was tied back. In a world of useless items and broken gadgets, he would always found a way to turn those things into something better. And who better to test those things then his thirteen year old brother, Sasuke, whom loved to read. He read books on all sorts of things. Boats, Cars, Tools, name anything and he’s read about it. Then there was the youngest Uchiha, Crow, who loved to bite things. She was two, yet she had four shark like teeth. She would bite any thing and every thing she could.