Just Can't Get Enough. (DRAMAtical Murder Fan-Fic)

"NOIZ! What did you do!?" The band manager yelled from his place in the studio. The punk-rocker only sighed. 
        "To who or what?" He asked as he tuned his electric gutiar. 
        "To guest singer! She ran up to me crying and saying she withdraws!" Noiz shrugged as the man massaged his ponding head. 
        "I told her the truth." He stated with a shrugg. The bass player and the drummer sighed, almost ready to give up. 
        "The show is tonight! Where are you going to find a replacement!?" Noiz shrugged again. 
        "Dunno."
      "What about that one guy. What was his name?" The drummer spoke up, only to recive a sharp glare from Noiz.
        "Clear?" Suggested the bass player, He had only met the albino once when Noiz had inveited them over for practice, Aboa and Clear showed up later that night, dragging a reclutant Koujaku, and having dinner in their arms.
        "Yeah! We could throw a dress on his or whatever and bam! There's our guest singer. He's amazing too!" The drummer said making wild hand gestures.
        "Noiz. Call this Clear guy and get him here. Now." The band manager said before he walked off to help others. The german sighed, typing on his coil. Aoba's number rang once before he picked up.
        "Hello?" Came the confused voice of Aoba.
        "Yo. It's Noiz. Clear there?" He asked, not to entuhsiastically.
        "Yeah. Why?" Aoba resoponed, chattering was heard in the background, most likely from Ren and Clear.
        "You rember my band, Ruff Rabbit." A small snort was heard. "Is Kou-jack-off there? I thought I heard a pig." The blonde said with a smirk.
        "You disrespectful brat! I'll-"
        "Stop it you two. Yes I remember it. Why?"
        "We need an extra singer. Clear's name poped up."
        "Me? Does Mister Noiz need me?"
        "Yes. Would you like to sing for his band?"
        "I'd love to!" A giggle sounded through the coil's speaker as he spoke.
        "Then get here now. The theatre by central park." Noiz hung up before he could get a reply. Snorts sounded from behind him.
        "Nice friends you've got there." The drummer said, his face red from laughing. 
        "Shut. The fuck. Up."
        "Sorry. Mister. Noiz." The bass player whispered, ducking behind stage to avoid the german's rage. 

        10 minutes later Clear had made his way to the theatre. He walked in side in his usual attire, including the gas mask. Noiz looked at the tennaged boy. 
        "Take off the gas mask."
        "Okay Mister Noiz!" Clear has already show his face to everyone, but he still prefers to wear the rediculous piece of plastic. 
        "Just go cange. The idiot with the orange hair has your costume."
        "Hey! I'm not an idiot!" The drummer shouted to Clear, a goofy smile on his face. The albino boy on smiled back and took the clothes.
        "Thank you!" Clear's smile widened as he seen the beautiful dress, it was much like the one his brothers would make him wear when they played house. Their excuse was always the same, 'The wife has to be pretty,' One would say while the other finshed the sentence, 'And to be pretty a wife must wear a pretty dress!'. Clear smiled at his fond memories, changing quickly. He stepped out of the dressing room happily awiting for make up to be applied, another thing his brothers told him. 'A wife must wear pretty make-up too!'. The make up girl waliked in the room with her head bowed, when she looked up she took one look at Clear and walked back out. 
        "You're done already?" Asked the  voice of Noiz.
        "No. He doesn't need any." The girl said as she tugged the door open. Noiz peeked in curiously.
        "Am I okay now Mister Noiz?" Noiz looked ove Clear, Yes the boy was very beautiful, but he would never admit it. 
         "Yeah, Just get out here and lear these lyrics. Quickly. We only have half an hour. People are already in their seats." Noiz said, slightly annoyed. 
        "Yes Mister Noiz!" Clear said with a salute. He looked over the lyrics, copying them to memory in one glance before handing the sheet back to Noiz. 
        "You done?" He asked be wildered.
        "Yup! But do I sing all the parts?"
        "No. Just the female's lyrics. Can you do that?" Clear nodded vigorusly.
        "Yup! But can we run thruogh it once? Just to be sure?" The albino asked twiddling his thumbs. Noiz nodded and the other two got into place.