SasuNaru = KakaIru

SasuNaru = KakaIru (Naruto Fan-Fic)

“Good training, Naruto! Here, have some ramen!” Iruka handed Naruto a bowl. The pair had been training since the sun first came up, it was now high noon. 

“Iruka-sensei?” Naruto slowly began to eat his food. His sensei was already almost done. 

“Is something the matter, Naruto?” Iruka had noticed the boys’ nearly full bowl, which was odd, usually the boy would have consumed several bowls by now.

“Do you think… never mind.” He said attentively, before he smiled brightly, nearly swallowing his whole bowl full in one gulp. 

“Are you ok, Naruto?” Iruka asked worriedly.

“Just confused, is all. Thank you for the ramen sensei.” The boy said quickly.

“You tell me, maybe I can help clear up the confusion.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kakashi,” Sasuke had practically demanded his sensei’s attention.

“What?” Kakashi asked, slightly confused.

“We are going to the training grounds, okay?” The pair was walking along a small dirt path. Sasuke wanted to train and Kakashi wanted read.

“Okay.” Kakashi responded absent mindedly as he read about a very naughty boy and his stern older brother. Sasuke had arrived at the training grounds, sensing Naruto’s chakra signature, masked his own. The jounin did too, sensing the Uchiha wanted to sneak up on the jinchuraki. The sharingan users stood in the trees looking down on Naruto and Iruka. Sasuke started to listen to their conversation, waiting for the right moment to attack the boy. 

“I don’t know how to tell him I like him. I’m not even sure if he likes me back.” Naruto sighed to Iruka. Sasuke’s eyes widened. He had not expected that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You tell me, maybe I can help clear up the confusion.” Iruka offered, Naruto looked nervous. He didn’t know weather he should tell Iruka or not. 

“Well… so lets say… you like somebody, right?… but you’re not entirely sure you like them, like, you like the way they do some thing, like, lick their lips or pull of their shirt, ‘kay? But then like, you hate how they act so emotionless, or how they call you names…” Naruto trailed off, thinking of his emo teammate.

“I know exactly how you feel, can you keep a secret?” Iruka asked, looking into Naruto’s deep blue eyes. The blond nodded,

“Yes, sensei.” Naruto said showing a serious side, that only Iruka knew. 

“Okay… well… I kinda…like… Kakashi.” the brunette blushed deeply, smiling at the thought of the silver haired jounin.

“I knew it. He likes you too. I can see it in his eyes.” Naruto said, smiling wide at the older man.

“Now is it Sasuke you like, or Gaara?” Iruka asked, coming down from his Kakashi-induced-high. 

“It’s… uhh…” Naruto rubbed the back of his head, looking away. “Sasuke.”

“You two look so cute together when you train.” Iruka blurted out.

“A-arigato, sensei.” Naruto blushed.

“So how does the Uchiha boy make you confused?”

“Well, he acts like he likes me, but the puts me down. I wanna tell him I like him but… I don’t know how to tell him I like him. I’m not even sure if he likes me back” Naruto sighed to Iruka. The older man smiled.

“That’s alright. I’ll help you, okay?” Iruka help out his pinky, smiling childishly, “Pinky promise.” Naruto connected pinkies with Iruka, blushing lightly.

“Pinky promise.” Suddenly Sasuke had jumped from a tree, pinning the blond to a ground. Naruto blushed lightly, when the blond seen Sasuke’s enraged face he didn’t even try to fight back.

“Who. Is. This. Guy. You. Like?” Sasuke seethed. When Naruto only looked away he became even more pissed. “IS IT THAT TEME GAARA!?” The raven haired boy yelled.

“WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!?” Naruto yelled back. The two sensei’s just stood back. Sasuke placed his lips on Naruto’s before pulling back and placing his forehead on the jinchuraki‘s. 

“Be-because… I like… you. Dobe.” Sasuke whispered, looking away as he blushed. A scowl made its way onto his face as he realized he couldn’t fight the blush away.

Kakashi looked at Iruka, who was blushing. Kakashi noticed how the sun gave a beautiful red tint to the younger males hair, the silverette kissed Iruka’s cheek before transporting to his home.