Always Mine. (Part 3)

"Russell."

"Yo, what up, Muds?"

"Go out and buy a chocolate cake with green and blue icing."

"Alright be there in half."

"Alright." I had half an hour to get this place picked up. I did the best I could and half an hour later Russel walked in with a bunch of stuff but nothing looked like a cake.

"Where's the cake?"

"BabyGirl has it." He said simply.

"Where is Noodle." I asked worried.

"Noodle." We heard a small japanes voice say. I got the cake from her and set it on the table along with plates and forks and napkins. I walked over to a set of stairs.

"STUART, COME ON." I heard his feet thunder down the steps.

"Yes?"

"Cover your eyes."

"Not again." He says dreadfully.

" Oh yes again." I smirk and lead him to the kitchen.

"Open your eyes" He did as he was told. " Good boy."

"Wow! Thank you guys!" Stuart really liked the cake. We all had some cake and talked and had fun. We all soon were done.

"Ok now time for presants 'D" Russel laughs out.

"YAY!" He ran into the living room all excited and shit.

"Here 'D this is from me and Noodle" He ripped open the paper and seen a box. In the box was a picture of us and a pair of Convers. They were blue with green stripes.

"Oh cool, thanks guys" He sent a big smile their way.

"Hey, this one is from me Stuart." He looked at it in awe, I never really gave him anything before 'cept an ass beatin'. He grabbed it from my hands and opend it. It was really small. He opened the box and inside was a ring.
He looked up with foggy tears rolling down his face. He ran up and hugged me, I couldn't resist, I kissed him on the lips, Russel and Noodle gasped.

Me and Stuart pulled apart and blushed. Well he did anyway. I looked off somewhere else.

"Well this was a fun 17 birthday. Thanks guys" He gave us all a hug, waved and went up stairs.