Fuzz bag (Naruto Abridged Fan-Fic)

“Shut. The hell. Up. You. fuzz bag.” Sasuke said slowly, making sure she heard every word.

“B-but Sasuke! I love you!” the useless girl replied.

“Don’t care.” Sasuke said emotionlessly. He turned on his heel  sharply. 

“HEY! SAS-GAY! SAKURA-CHAN!” Naruto yelled, running up to them. 

“One, my name is Sasuke, two what the hell do you want, baka?” Sasuke snapped.

“No need for rudeness.” Naruto pouted.

“Well, what is it Naruto?” Sakura said, annoyed with the jinchuraki.

“KAKASHI HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND!” The blond yelled, fist pumping. 

“So…?” Sasuke asked.

“Soooooo his baby mama died-”

“Hey, Naruto, you’re not black.” Sakura cut in.

“Shut the hell up. And now Kakashi is stuck with the kid and the kid is being put into our team!” Naruto cheered.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” Sakura thought aloud.

“Idunno but we’ll find out tomorrow!” Naruto said before he ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Now, Kira, Naruto has blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a small brain, Sasuke has duck butt style raven hair and no emotions, and Sakura… well… pink hair… and she’s useless.” Kakashi reminded his daughter.

“Yes father.” Kira replied, pulling her long silver hair into a pony tail, when she finished, the tip of the pony tail reached her waist. She adjusted her orange band tee and black jeans, making sure her checkerboard converses were tied, she walked out the door behind her father. Kakashi ran, testing the girl’s speed, before he knew it she was ahead of him. They reached the training grounds. She adjusted her bra, even though she had the chest of a nine year old boy at the stunning age of fifteen, she still preferred to wear it. The pair hopped from the tree branch they sat on. The girl masked her chakra and used a jiujutsu to hide her body. 

“Sensei! You’re late again!” the pinkette whined.

“Sorry I got lost on the path of life.” Kakashi lied. Kira’s solid black eyes shone with laughter at her father’s obvious lie. Sakura rolled her eyes and sat down.  Naruto spoke up,

“I thought you were bringing your kid with you? Didn’t the hokage assign the brat to our team?” Kakashi looked around for Kira.

“Well she was here a moment ago…she must have gotten lost on the path of life also.” Kakashi pulled out his book an d began to read. Kira dropped the jiujutsu, but kept her chakra masked , and walked from behind a tree over to her fathers side. She placed her finger to her lips in a ‘be-quiet’ motion, looking at team seven. Suddenly she yelled in Kakashi’s ear,  

“FATHER!” Kakashi dropped his book and screamed slightly. “Must you read your porn in public?” She asked faking annoyance.

“Yes.” Was the man’s simple reply. Kira rolled her eyes. 

“Kakashi-sensei… who is this?” Naruto asked.

“I am the ‘brat’ joining your team.” Kira said, with a fake smile.

“I-I’m sorry f-for calling y-you a b-brat…” Naruto said suddenly shivering in fear. The girl hugged Naruto, unexpectedly.

“That’s alright, Naruto.” She purred deeply into Naruto’s ear, scarring the boy further. 

“H-how do you know my name!?” the blond asked.

“Because I know everything, Kyuubi.” she whispered creepily, taunting the boy.

“Kira, stop scaring the boy, Kami, you’re going to give him a heart attack.” Kakashi said, trying not to laugh.

“Yes father!” The girl walked over to Sasuke, “Sasuke Uchiha, I know your brother. He says he misses you when ever we talked. I think he has a thing for you.” Sasuke made a face of disgust. “It’s okay, I know you have a thing for the blond. I would to if I had your history with him.” Kira winked. Sasuke’s eyes went wide, this time Kakashi couldn’t contain his laughter. Kira walked over to the pinkette, who looked terrified “You’re a lesbian. No doubt.” Kira kissed the girls cheek. “and you have a thing for the hot bond with no pupils, right?” Sakura nodded. “Honestly I would go after that TenTen chick, she’s got good move’s and a not to bad a body either.” Kira smirked as she walked back to her father.

“T-that’s not fair!” Sasuke suddenly yelled, recovering from his shock, “She knows all of this about us but we know nothing about her!”

“ Well Kira, do you wanna answer some questions for them?” Kakashi asked the young girl. The female silverette nodded,

“Sure, Naruto first.” She said nonchalantly.

”Why him?” Sasuke asked.

“Because emo’s are boring. Now, Naruto first.” Kira said suddenly gaining an annoyed aura. 

“F-favorite food?” Naruto asked timidly.

“Ramen, Sakura.” Naruto’s eyes widened.

“Are you gay?” The pinkette asked.

“No, lesbian. Sasuke.” The raven haired boy nodded.

“Where are you from?” He asked, not seeing village head band. 

“Japan.”

“Where is that?” Naruto asked, interested.

“In the hidden mist village.”

“Where is your village head band?” Sakura thought aloud. 

“Resting with my ninja outfit.”

“Why aren’t you wearing your ninja out fit?” Sasuke butted in.

“Are we on a mission?” Kakashi cut in.

“No…” Naruto said confused.

“I only wear my ninja out fit on missions.” Kira said. Naruto nodded, as if he actually understood. 

“Kira, are you ready to train them?” Kira nodded, Sakura raised her hand childishly,

“Sensei don’t you me ‘train with them’?” the pinkette said, a confused look on her face.

“Nope. I’m an ANBU officer.” Kira said proudly. Sasuke’s eyes widened. 

“Prove it.” The raven haired boy blurted. Kira ran up a tree, masked her chakra, did a back flip, landed directly behind Naruto, and while blond still searched for her in the trees with his eye, put the blond in a choke hold, and made him go unconscious, all within five seconds. She smirked at the young Uchiha, who ran over to the Kyuubi jinchuraki. Sakura was stunned, she ran to the silver haired girl,

“GO OUT WITH ME!” The pinkette pleaded. Kira shook her head ‘no’.

“I can’t. You’re too young.” 

“B-but! I’m thirteen!” The girl said.

“No you’re not, you’re only twelve.” Kira whispered into the girls ear, “And besides, I like brunettes.”

After training the team went to Naruto’s favorite ramen shop.