RiRen 2/3

RiRen 2

  "Oi. Shitty four eyes." Levi called out to the scientist in front of him. The alburn haired woman turned to face him, a large smile on her face. She scratched the back of her neck.

  "Y-yes, Levi?" She surpresed a chuckle.

  "What did you do to the shitty brat?"

  "Nothing to bad. I mean... he may have a few new... features...." She trailed off, trying to escape Levi's wrath. Levi rubbed his pounding fore head. The raven haired man was positive the last time he seen Eren, the boy did not have ears or a tail.

  "Why the fuck is he on a leash? Shitty four eyes." Levi took the leash from Hanji, waiting for an explanation.

  "He may or may not be a mindless slave for the next day or two." Hanji stood on the ball of her heal, avoiding Levi's glare.

  "Shitty brat. Shitty four eyes. Shitty experiment. Lets go, shitty brat." Levi followed after Levi mindlessly. The pair came upon the elders room, Levi turning to look into Erens' eyes. Eren had since grown a calico tail and set of ears. His eyes empty and full of innocence. Levi sighed. "Do you remember me?" The boy only nodded slightly. "Speak, shitty brat."

  "Y-yes Levi-danna" Eren looked down at the ground, twitching with every move Levi would make.

  "What else?" Levi asked tapping his foot impatiently.

  "Y-you beat me once. B-because I-I didn't listen to y-you a-and spoke without p-permission." Levi sighed again.

  "Yes, Eren. You spoke without permission. Do remember my number one rule?"

  "Y-yes Levi-danna." Eren mumbled.

  "And what is it?"

  "S-stay clean, no matter what." Levi nodded.

  "Yes. Strip. Now. Shitty brat." Levi looked around. No body was in the hall, so Eren should have some privacy. Eren's eyes were wide,  soon he blushed but did as told. "You can speak. I won't hurt you, just don't say anything stupid."

  "Do I... need to remove my underwear also?" Eren looked hesitant, he had stripped from his shirt and pants.

  "No, only the outer filthy layer." Eren nodded while Levi pushed the door open, "well come in." Eren nodded again and walked in slowly.

  "L-levi-danna?"

  "What is it shitty brat?" Levi began to strip down to his boxers.

  "W-where do I sleep?" Levi groaned, causing Eren to gulp, the things the raven did drove him crazy.

  "With me, shitty brat. Come on." Levi took Eren's hand and pulled him to the bed. The brunette was cautious, not wanting to displease his 'danna'.

  "Will y-you allow me t-to get in bed..... Levi-Danna?" Eren gulped as Levi sent him a sharp look.

  "Yes. Please just hurry into bed. Shitty glasses fucked you up." Levi sighed and crawled next to Eren.

  "I-I don't know..." Levi pulled the boy close, resting his raven locks against Eren's firm chest. Eren placed his arms around Levi's waist, almost if it were natural. Eren's tail made its way around one of Levi's wrist, gently squeezing it. One calico ear flicked against his brown hair, while Levi reached up to pet the other. Eren purred lightly and Levi gave a small smile.

  Hanji sat in her lab, monitoring Levi's interactions with Eren. He seemed happier around the boy, and more possessive. The auburn haired woman smiled. Her match making skills may not be perfect, but she can tell when two people were ment to be.