PART ONE: Chapter 3: Girlfriend Status

I was asleep... For real.For the first time in weeks, and it was in a guys arms. Brady's arms.

You would ask, what more would I want?

Freedom. Freedom from constant chases and people I love being yanked from me.

But it will never happen.

************************************************************************************

"Briar! Wake up!" Brady yelled.

I was alarmed, being woken up by yelling, Brady standing a few feet, peering through the trees at something.

"What?" I stood and rubbed my eyes, hastily walking towards Brady.

I realized that I had his jacket on, which appeared to be a lacrosse sports jacket. It was cute on my small frame. What am I doing? Shut up! I need to figure out what's going on.

"A bunch of cops came...the party is busted! lucky we came out he..." I cut him off by grabbing his arm and pulling him deeper into the brush.

"Briar, what are you doing?" He half shouted.

"Shut up! Were you listening to what I said last night? You need to stay quiet." I snapped.

He pursed his lips and whispered,"I was listening. You never actually explained why though. Did you kill somebody? Or, did you do some deep crap?"

He was going to continue, but once again, I cut him off,"If you stuck with me long enough for me to tell you what's going on, You will know everything I know I promise."

He smiled at me and got closer to my ear, his luscious lips just barely touching me. No... Don't distract me now. Not now...

"I won't be leaving you anytime soon." He whispered in my ear.

Oh my god... Brady is going to get me killed. That's when I realized, if I don't suppress or keep these feelings back, I will explode at the worst time.

I have to suppress it or let it loose now.

I turned around quickly and pressed my lips to his. He wasn't ready for me and stumbled back, causing me to fall on top of him. Brady finally began to press back, and I realized I made the wrong decision... I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Brady," I spoke through the kiss,"We have to get out of here."

"Why?" He stopped and looked up at me,"Do you... not like me?"

He was hurt.

"No!" I said abruptly,"You are amazing, just... we have to get away from the cops."

I sighed and looked at his lips. I wanted to press my lips back onto them so badly.

Brady began to sit up from beneath me,"So... Do you like me back?" He looked up at me again.

"Oh... Of course." I stuttered suddenly blushing.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He leaned up and kissed me again.

I wasn't going to stop.

************************************************************************************

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

I stopped kissing Brady, and looked towards the sound.

That's when I realized Brady and I were laying on a pile of leaves, in the middle of autumn. Practically asking to be found.

"Hey, you kids!" The person, I now knew as male, yelled again.

Brady leaned up onto his elbows and I covered my face with hair.

"Yes Sir?" Brady smiled charmingly at the man.

"What are you doing here? This is private property." He stopped about 10 meters away, and I was thankful.

"Sir, I am making out with my girlfriend, and no disrespect sir, but I would like some privacy." Brady said with a smirk.