PART TWO: Chapter 26: Changes

A.N

Just to say, I'm writing this while flying for the first time! Yay!

I love her. I will love her forever and never forget her. Her name is Rose.

Rose is my wife and I will be with her until I die. She told me I've said that before.

No one can change my feelings. Except for me, and I don't want to change so I won't.

Rose told me about our past life, and everything about us that I can't remember. She told me about how I proposed and about our wedding, about how we planned to have a child.

Rose is a nurse for psychotic patients. She introduced me to one of her main patients, a young boy.

His name is Riley, and he kept trying to tell me not to trust Rose and that she lied.

I didn't tell Rose this, but I heard some truth in his voice. He seemed to know me, as if I were his own brother.

"He's been here since before I came. He's pretty well known, I like to talk to him." She smiled at me as we walked down a narrow hall.

I smiled back and she giggled at me.

"What? What's so funny?" I laughed,trying to comprehend her thoughts.

She put her finger to her mouth and suppressed a chuckle, "Your- Your smile. It's crooked... But it's cute, so it's okay!"

I smiled at her again, this time trying to fix the crookedness of it. She laughed harder, and pressed her hand to her stomach.

After she finished laughing, she looked up at me admiringly. I pushed her towards the wall of the hallway and pressed my lips to hers.

She put her hands in my waist and smiled into the kiss. I pulled back and pulled Rose up onto my hips and opened a door to an empty room.

I took a glance around to see an empty cell with a small bed. I brought Rose over to the thin mattress and payed over her as we kissed.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and pulled it up over her head, pausing the kiss.

She laughed deeply when the shirt was off and looked up into my eyes.

There was a different look in her eyes, it wasn't love or admiration, but a hatred.

A hatred with burning jealousy and a hideous accomplished look. I stopped and furrowed my eyebrows, and the look disappeared.

She smiled once again, "I love you."

She loves me.

There was nothing to worry about, I was mistaken.

"I want a daughter. A little girl." She mumbled as I kissed her neck.

I thought for a moment and then looked at her in the eye, "Let me give her to you."