Chapter 8

NEW CHAPTER! FAIR WARNING, IT’S SHIIIITTT! HAHAHAAAHA 

Warnings: Gay’s fucking yayayay larrylarrylarry smutsmutsmut

xx

——

“You’re avoiding me.”

Louis swung around at the sound of that deep voice, shocked, nervous, guilt twisting in his stomach. “N-no I’m not,” he protested weakly.

“Yes you are.”

“No…” Louis stalled, trying to think of a convincing lie. “I’ve just been…busy.” Real convincing Lou.

“Busy?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

Yes.”

Louis,” Harry warned.

Harry,” Louis mocked.

"What’d I do?"

“What?”

“What did I do?”

Louis scoffed.

“What?” Harry frowned. “Come on. Something’s bothering you and I’m guessing it has something to do with me because you’ve been just fine with Zayn and Dani so…spill. What have I done to offend you?”

“Like you don’t know.”

Harry’s brow furrowed deeper. “I don’t…? That’s why I’m asking.”

Louis sighed exasperatedly. “Niall,” he prompted.

Harry’s frown deepened.

Louis sighed again. “You…stories?”

Harry tilted his head. Still not understanding.

“About us?” Louis threw his hands up in frustration. “Ah! How are you- Why must you-”

“Louis,” Harry said, reaching to pull Louis hands away from where they were gripping his hair. “Calm down.”

“I can’t! I can’t fucking calm down when I know you’re telling everyone about us! About what we do!” Louis yelled, stomping his foot.

Harry took a step back. “What?”

“You heard me.”

“I don’t- What are you talking about?”

“Niall told me about your little story time Harry. I know you’ve been telling everyone our sex stories.” Louis deadpanned.

“What!? No I haven’t.”

“Don’t lie to me!”

“I’m not! People both hear and see enough of me already, why would I tell them more?”

“But Niall told me you told him about us,” Louis told him.

“Yes about us,” Harry gesturing between them. “Not what we do. I mean, sure I told him you give a good blowjob and you fuck well, but-”

“So you did tell him.” Louis crossed his arms over his chest.

“Yes, but no like- I didn’t go into any detail or-”

“But you still told him.”

“Well…yeah but I-I…it’s wasn’t-” Harry sighed. “He’s the only one I told.”