Chapter 2

Warnings: Tinest bit mature and swearing.

——

“Hey Lou, how was the new job?” Liam, Louis’ flatmate, asked as Louis entered the lounge room, sitting on the arm of the couch Liam was occupying.

Louis felt his face flush as he thought of the day he’d been through. After the scene where Harry had fucked that guy into the mattress, he had spent the rest of the day with uncomfortably tight jeans as he helped with props and costumes - which contained mostly colourful thongs and whips - and fetching Zayn coffee after coffee while he directed and helped more of the porn star’s out with their fucking techniques. 

“It was…interesting.” Louis decided to say.

“Come on Lou. You’ve spent all day on an actual movie set, helping a real life director and it was only ‘interesting’? Something must have happened?” Liam asked.

“Well…Zayn, the director, is pretty cool.” Louis said.

“Alright, keep going.”

“He really has a…talent, for what he does.” Louis tried to stifle a giggle as he spoke.

“Oh right, so what? You got to meet the actors, dress them, see them act…what?” Liam asked excitedly.

“Oh I got to see them act alright.” Louis laughed.

Liam frowned, “I don’t get it.”

“Let’s just say I saw a lot more of the actors that I expected to.” Louis laughed, before standing and rushing off to his bedroom before Liam could ask him any more questions. He wanted his job to be a secret - for now at least. Closing his bedroom door, Louis grabbed his laptop off his desk and crawled onto his bed. As the computed turned on, Louis rid himself of everything but his boxers before sitting in front of the bright screen. Louis fingers ran across this keys before he typed two words into the search bar;

Harry Styles

Immediately, images of the curly haired boy’s face mid-orgasm covered the screen. Pictures of him on his knees or him whipping some helpless boy arse stuck themselves to Louis’ memory. Seeing a video suggestion pop up, Louis clicked it without hesitation and suddenly a video of Harry’s large hands running all over a blonde haired boys body started to play. Quickly pausing the video, Louis jumped off the bed and searched for his headphones. 

The sounds that were travelling from Louis’ computer into his ears weren’t helping the situation in his boxers at all. The moans and grunts that left Harry’s pink, swollen lips just made Louis crave his touch and want nothing more then to be the blonde boy on the screen. He wanted Harry to touch him like that. Scratch his nails down Louis’ chest as he took him into his mouth. Fuck him so hard he can’t sit down for a week. Louis wanted him so bad that he couldn’t resist the urge to wrap a hand around himself. Pretending that it was Harry’s long, slender fingers on his shaft, he pumped quickly, reaching his climax within minutes.

——

“Morning Danielle.” Louis smiled as he walked past curly haired girl sitting at the reception desk.

“Good morning Louis, Zayn wants to see you in his office.” She told him as he continued to walk towards the set.

“Alright, thanks.” He called back.

Walking up to Zayn’s office door, Louis reached for the handle and pushed it open.

“Please Zayn?” Harry’s deep voice filled Louis’ ears.

Louis looked up to see Zayn backed against his desk, Harry pressing himself against Zayn as he peppered his Boss’s collarbones with kisses.

“I don’t want to fuck Jack, I want Niall. He sucks cock so much better.” Harry mumbled into Zayn’s chest.

“Fuck Harry,” Zayn moaned, his hands moving to grip at Harry’s boxer clad arse, as Harry nipped at his olive skin, “You know you can’t do that.”

“Please Zayn.” Harry purred, “Just this once.”

Louis suddenly let a small gasp pass through his lips before his hand smacked over his mouth. Shit. Zayn and Harry sprung apart, Harry with a cheeky smile and Zayn with an angry expression. 

“Didn’t Danielle tell you to knock?” Zayn asked.

“Oh shit, yeah she did-shit sorry, I’ll erm…just wait out-”

“Louis, shut up.” Zayn said.

“Okay.” Louis stopped his rambling.

“Harry, we’ll talk later.” Zayn said, motioning for him to leave, “Louis. Sit.”

Louis nodded, walking over to the armchair perched in front of Zayn’s desk. His heart fluttered when Harry gave him a wink before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

“I promise to knock next time, please don’t fire me.” Louis rushed.

“What? No Louis’, I’m not firing you.” Zayn chuckled, “I just needed to ask a small favour.”

Louis sighed with relief, “Okay, sure.”

“Well, you know Harry right?”

Louis nodded.

“Good, well he’s been complaining that the stylist who dresses him is always perving on him, I mean, who wouldn’t? That boy is hot, but he’s asked for someone else to help him and all the other stylists are busy with the others.” Zayn explained, Louis just nodded, silently telling him to continue, “So, I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind doing it? All you have to do is pickup his outfit and help him with it if he needs it. Do you think you can do that?”

“Do I have a choice?” Louis asked.

“Not really.” Zayn chuckled, “Come on, I’ve seen how you look at him. I know you think he’s hot.” 

“Fine, okay. I’ll do it.”

“Thankyou.” Zayn smiled, “Now, the first scene we’re shooting today will be set in the pool out back, so he’ll need a pair of swim shorts, preferably a thong. He‘ll want to pick the colour, he always does.”

“Alright, I’m on it.” Louis nodded, before standing and heading for the door.

“Oh and Louis?” Zayn called after him.

“Yeah?”

“Next time, remember to knock.”

“Yes sir.” Louis laughed, giving Zayn a small salute before leaving.

——

“So, apparently I’m dressing you now.” Louis said as he lent over Harry’s relaxed form.

He was in the green room once again, laying down on the same red couch. 

Harry grinned up at him, “Lucky you.”

Louis rolled his eyes, “Come on, we have to pick out a thong for you.”

“Help me up?” Harry asked, sticking his hand out for Louis to take.

Eyeing Harry’s large hand, he grasped it and pulled the young boy up. Harry, being the fucking tease he is, purposely pushed himself flush against Louis as he was pulled up.

“What scene is it?” He asked lowly into Louis’ ear.

“T-the pool one.” Louis stammered because fuck Harry was so close and so warm.

“Oh fun. You’ll love this Lou.” Harry smirked before stepping back.

Louis’ heart raced because fuck Harry just gave him a nickname and it sounded so sexy slipping from those pink lips. He wanted to hear Harry moan it, yell it, scream it!

“I think I’d like a red thong, what do you think?” Harry asked Louis over his shoulder as he exited the green room leaving Louis to, once again, check out his perfect, round, fuckable bum.