CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12

====

ZOE'S POV

It's lunch time and I'm with my friends in the canteen.. Sabi nila, mga tupperwares daw yung mga friends ko, and I don't care. It's better if I'm with them, I'm sure magagamit ko sila for my future plans..

Kumakain kami and the suddenly, someone held my arm and pulled me I think at the back of the school.. Pag tingin ko, it's Nathan. Why all of a sudden? Did he realize that I'm better than that Alex girl? 

"Ouch!! Nathan! What's your problem?!"  I yelled at him. Masyado kasing mahigpit yung pagkakahawak niya sa braso ko.

"Zoe, we need to talk.." Oh really huh?

"Sure, what about? Is it about us?" I leaned closer to him, and whisper those words in his ear.. Then he suddenly pushed me.

"Stop it Zoe, can't you see, I don't like you!"

"Ouch.. Masyado ka naman atang derecho magsalita.. Easy honey.." I'm caressing his face while I'm saying that to him.. 

"Please don't touch me.." Then he removed my hand from his face.

"Then what do you want?"

"Bakit mo ko sinundan sa bahay ni Alex? Huh? I told you already, don't do anything to her!!"

"Relax honey, kinausap ko lang naman siya e. Parang warning na din yung ginawa ko sa kanya, but I didn't say that to her directly, it's for her to find out the hidden meaning behind those words I've said to her.."

"You don't have to do that.. Please, we can be friends."

"Friends?! Are you fvcking kidding me?! Sa tingin mo ba gagawin ko yung mga pinaggawa ko sa mga girlfriends mo just to be friends with you!! That's so lame Nathan!!"