Chapter XI.

Chapter   XI.

There's nothing but an inhabited cabin all of the rooms are left empty with lack of furnishings do you think Mr. Yale our daughter had been habited here for quite some time?" answered Mr. Griffiths, Mrs. Griffiths was at wits ends she was assured her daughter's reputation was tarnished they had hoped to keep their daughter's reputation spared by not mentioning her kidnapping, though all had been revealed the detective insisted if someone of the town may have knowledge or any associations with their daughter they'd more likely to have her returned safely to them Mrs. Griffiths were all in tears dramatics.

"I do believe they were I have reasons to believe they had been inhabited here my sources have proclaimed,"I'm assured he fled when he caught whim we were on to him. He had fair warning though how I do not know we should not concern ourselves of how he had found out only... Whereabouts of Honoria. To be honest, he is one step ahead of us I do not think he no longer remains in England with Honoria, his reasonings for keeping Honoria I'm assured lays far past Gold he's developed a liking to Honoria If I must say with all respect and honesty" spoke Detective

"I beg of you Mr. Griffiths to locate the Gold for our only child's sake, think of her reputation it has been entirely ruined, "I'm sure of this Lock Hart fellow, get me a cloth,"I need another cloth to wipe the ever ceasing tears from about my face ", said Mrs. Griffiths morosely with much dramatics. "Many rivers shall flow for me Mr. Griffiths, "You shall not know I grieved I am ever more at these series of unfortunate events I fear I may faint,"hold me up Lord Dalston".

"I pray you to calm down Mrs. Griffths your hysterics  will not, however prevail us in finding Honora, our best hopes are knowing she remains alive, we have guaranteed she will be found and returned safe is the best we can hope. Spoke Mr. Griffths.

Mr. Dalston still is holding Mrs. Griffths up, she caught herself having Vivianne Northcliffe take her arm for a walk with her about the grounds to see how life had been spent of her daughters un-lavish living circumstances Vivianne assured her Honoria would be "found and her reputation would remain so in tack", Mrs. Griffths remarked "she could not however see how herself."How  it should remain so a Highway thief has run off with my daughter not of her own liberations".