Chapter VII

Chapter VII

Honoria wished well more yearned for a landscape view, there were no windows to delight her, she would have least have liked to have a view of any wildlife or perspective of which she had been held .

Her captor Lock Hart was fair in the treatment of her he permitted letters he allowed walks he himself accompanied her. Though monitored her letters ever so closely she undoubtedly suspected closely her friend Vivianne wrote of her newly married life and how Dalston had been quite the over protecting doting father, she laughed upon reading she never knew Dalston to be such though he had changed drastically in marriage.

She never confided in her dearest friend her relations with Dalston prior to Vivianne bertohal their kiss was simply a kiss Honoria had not cared for Dalston in that particular light simply a dance and a kiss all those many balls ago she doubted Dalston had revealed anything her friend ever so warm to her.

She had even gotten a letter from Lady Jane, who expressed how much she wished a call from one of her friends soon . Lady Melody had confided to her in her letters of all the latest fashions and who had been beroth to whom and whom had ended or carried off a brothel as of late it was simply as if she'd never left London or this Honoria wasn't sure if she could still be in London she would inquire of this to Lock Hart. All of her friends thought herself to be traveling in Spain she wished to tell them she was kidnapped, taken away from her family, her friends her life all she had loved dearly and had wished ever so much to return to her life.

Though Lock Hart was ever polite, she wanted her life back, all the bells the shopping the series. She could hear his footsteps, she knew them to be his, she was so accustomed to the way he walked, she could see a shadow beneath the door it had still been very light so she was sure it was day though she was sure to go mad with anyone other then Lock Hart and the skittish maidservant presence she knew he'd never let her leave she felt as though she was the beauty and he the beast though he was a handsome beast. She hadn't wanted to give in she ignored the thought of desiring to be in his arms, his masculine earthy scent she reminded herself always where she was and not to give in to his dark

handsome smiles his polite manner in which he spoke to her.

" M'Lady are you ready for your exercise?" inquired Lock Hart Charmingly.

"Ever so " Honoria Looped her arm within his she was ever so she leaped for the opportunity to be out and about another part of her mind was ever joyful to be near him.

Lock Hart was gallant to be near her to have her so near in proximity to her he couldn't fathom letting her free another man claiming her , her in another's arm it made him more furious each time he thought of it he knew she Honoria had gained a spot in his heart which was cold Honoria warmed it daily.