ChapterIV

Chapter IV

"We must secure her return " added the  Viscountess. "Who knows what this highwayman-Pirate is capable of doing to our beloved only child " 

"I will find a way Mrs.Griffith's" replied the Viscount . He knew this was his error though he never anticipated his only daughter taken away nor did he imagine he and the Vicountess in bondings.

"The warning" insisted the Viscountess.

"Our Lives and our servants if we report to the constable." added the Viscount.

"What are you keeping from me she is my daughter, I believe this right is just in knowledge? Exclaimed the Viscountess,

"Our lives have been spared only because of our daughter" replied the Viscount.

"Then you must require the Gold that they seek , where Have you harboured it" spoke the Viscountess irritated.

"Silence is all you have to offer for our only child who's been captured?' spat the Viscountess

"I shall acquire more " insisted the Viscount.

"Your Greed is what has taken our child away our lives at risk--

"Quiet I won't hear you". Stated the Viscount leaving the Viscountess in the drawing room.

****

Honoria  isn't desiring to inquire him a favor though he was her only company when he came to her she was alone in this empty room. " I desire to write letters " added Honoria with a hint of kindness she hoped she would be free to have this liberty.

" Am I not , the company of all you need?" responded Lock Hart.

"I have friends , and loved ones I desire to write to you are the only company I'm afforded." said Honorie looking down then over towards the door wondering if she'd ever be able to experience liberty again to be away from this Lock Hart to see her family more all of these things plagued her thoughts.

"You may, though do not give any detail of this room or give an idea of escaping."My eyes see all the past" remarked Lock Hart. Though he wished to please her so he allowed there to be some liberty.

"Thank You , Mr. Hart", expressed Honoria.

"We are acquainted I prefer you Call me Lock " responded He Lock Hart.

"It shall be " implied Honoria .

Honoria tried to fathom writing a letter to her friends and family but leaving out where she resided though she no doubt Lock Hart and His cronies would do so yet he expressed kindness and gentleness to her.

"Dinner shall be at six in the dinning room" said Lock Hart looks at her reaction or anticipation of the promise of leaving the room she'd been held so many fort-night's.

"I shall have someone to escort you" said Lock Hart Brushing a strand away from Honoria's face  which filled with a heat which produced a blush to her fair cheeks.

"I shall be ready" said Honoria embarrassed and vexed this Highwayman made her feel so she had not words for it ...but she was determined anything more she'd will not prohibit. And he began smiling warmly at her though Honoria was very weary of Lock Hart.

"Your beauty , is your captivity something as beautiful should never be released--

"Your sentiments I feel that you may be expressing a butterfly" blatantly said Honoria . Fearing she'd never be released from her imprisonment.

"You  belong here with me" stated Lock Hart.

"On the contrary I do not belong to you nor anyone else if I shall belong to anyone it will be of my choosing" stated Honoria intention in his speech.

"What are you doing?'--

"Kissing You" stated Lock Hart.

"I don't -- this is not proper !" Spoke Honoria she secretly enjoyed it but broke away.

"Six o'clock "said Lock Hart before leaving before locking the door on the other side.

Moments later the frightened maid brought writing utensils she expressed her genuine gratitude and begin writing to all shed known only expressing that she was away and of interest of their activities.