Chapter IX

** 

A few months had passed since her travels on board Lydia, she and Robert Locke had grown closer Sir John was no where in her thoughts anymore, she had not feared him, though she feared if she did not confess the truth of her running away from her berth Sir John Robert Locke may think she lied in concerns on everything and she wanted to reassure him that's not who she was or what she was about she loved him and Rebecca was sure John Locke shared the same sentiments.

"Robert we must talk at once, " said Rebbecca with urgency.

"What is it?, has someone said or done something to you, "You're short of breath " spoke Robert with concern.

"No , I have to confess I've been harbouring a secret from you, promise you will not think ill of me it is very hard to confess.. I ran off I was brought prior to coming to Lydia I did not know that, I should meet you or really where this boat would travel, but this man I did not love nor could I Love him, Though I love you very much " Implored Rebbecca eagerly awaiting for his proclamations he was silent.

"I care not I knew you were running for something or someone I just am fortunate you ran to me ..I cannot be without you , I confess I must share do not interrupt me " Robert had gotten down one knee and proposed to Rebbecca she said with Gladness she would indeed marry him and become his wife."

The End