Chapter I

Chapter 1 

"I cannot fathom what this is all about un-bind us at once !" Shouted Mrs Griffiths distressed. "Id never imagines us being prisoners in our home by a highway man no less!.

"Quite madam or I shall remove your tongue of your liberties to speak" said one of the other Highwaymen.

"Mrs Griffiths do as they insist for they are Highway men" spoke Mr Griffiths sternly.

"Yes Mamma our lives our valuable than all our riches " said she Lady Honoria.

Lady Honoria's bindings round her wrist were so tight she felt she began loosing feeling though she'd not let these highways be entertained for a damsel in distress she remain upright as possible though her vision had been covered by a poor quality rag she deem to ensure it to be appear as though she had not been bothered nor distressed.

Though she should be she knew what highway men where all about she never dreamed she would ever be in a current predicament with a highway man since she could not see she appeared somewhat shaken when she had been stirred and grabbed harshly as she slumbered she was brought by ease in hearing her parents' voices as well as her Lady's maid. Though she though strange Highway men holding her family and servants hostage Highway men were notoriously known for taking from travelers by horse this brought many queries to her mind.

Mr Griffiths where are your riches we will take what we need and be on our merry way if you shall but haunt us the Gold " Said one Highwayman

"Do not deny we are aware what you have?" replied another and much more demands.

"I do not have Gold in my possession" said Mr Griffiths shaken.

"It is your life "said one Highwayman.

"Or something dear " the notorious Lock Hart looked in the direction towards Lady Honoria the Griffiths one and only child. Said Lock Hart

"No , take me said Mrs Griffiths.

Such a kind gesture hitherto I've made my declaration" said Lock Hart

"Give him the Gold " insisted The Viscouness most distressed.

"I have it not" Replied the Voscount

"Bring Her" said Lock Hart the other began cutting her off, she began with protests though she tired herself all the more she could hear her mother and father viscount and viscountess yelling after her daughter till their voices became distant.

Lady Honoria daughter of a Viscount wondered steadfastly what will become of her , She knew about any matters of Gold her father could have had. She hoped the highwaymen allowed her family to survive. She trusted her father knew nothing about the Gold these thieves were deliberating on about. 

She pleaded with the infamous Lock Hart to release her she knew nothing of this Gold though he refused.

"You are mine , almost most more than fine Gold" spoke Lock Hart.

She felt she was reclining on something plump some arm chair of some sort she knew not the rag was still kept round her eyes though her wrists felt numb she felt she was somewhat provided comfort .

"I will release you from these bindings once I trust you"

"Trust you Lock Hart , You've taken an innocent Lady Hostage thus your infamous reputation I think I could not" spoke Honoria earnestly . She is wishing she could be anywhere else.

Honoria desired to give more of her sentiments though she knew which were not proper for society she regarded her circumstances she had absolutely no idea where she would be or Howd she ever be released she wondered if she could persuade Lock Hart.