Ch 17 I'm in love.... with a Mudlbood?!?!

Woot woot last chapter! Can I get a heck yes?! Thank you all for your support and constructive criticism etc. This chapter was originally what this fan fiction was going to be named actually, but I figured this chapter would be a fitting ending, vote, drop a comment, and follow! Enjoy chapter 17.

I can't believe it's only been a few months since graduation and yet it seems as if I never left Hogwarts. I look down at my midnight black tuxedo and striking emerald tie, the Great Hall outfitted in our green and red banners. The one and only Harry Potter stands beside me, my best man. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I think back on all the memories we shared since our fateful meeting all those years ago. A single tear slipped out of my eye, then my eyes were captured by a scene of pure beauty. Chocolate hair cascading down her back in ringlets, her eyes shining brightly in contrast to her glittering white gown with her teardrop ruby still clasped about her neckline. She carried fifteen elegant roses, her train gliding smoothly down the aisle. Her father led her to me, his eyes glimmering with tears of joy, finally they reached me, Mr. Granger placed Hermione's hand in my own, "Take good care of my little girl." He whispered and I nodded.

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything else." I turn to the only girl that has completely ensnared me; mind, body, and soul, looking at her my eyes glassed over, "You look absolutely stunning." I murmur, wiping away her tears. In no time at all it seemed, our vows were spoken and together, unwavering and unfaltering our voices merged together, "I do, forevermore until death do us part." It seemed as if it was all a dream, we kissed as the gathering of our fellows cheered and clapped and we walked down the aisle. I floated on air as we walked outside, the after party commencing. The slow music started to play, our cue for the newlyweds first dance. I bowed and looked up through my lashes, "May I have this dance?" Nodding she looped her arm through mine as we danced, barefoot in the grass, her body swaying in time with my own. Her head lay on my chest, she looked up at me, tears coating her cheeks as she whispered the four words I most longed to hear, "Draco, I love you."
"I love you too Hermione. Always."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Nineteen years later~~~~

Draco holds on to his heavily pregnant wife as their firstborn son boards the Hogwarts Express for the very first time. Their firstborn son, Scorpius Lucius Malfoy pokes his head out the window.
"Father!" He calls, "which is the best House? I don't want to be put in a bad one." His mother's brown eyes staring down at him questioningly. Draco smiles and reaches up, ruffling his son's golden hair.
"All of them. Your house does not define who you are. Do not let anyone tell you any different. It doesn't matter whether you are a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff your mother and I will be proud of everything you accomplish and achieve. Because Scorpius, no one defines you but you." His son gripped his hand and smiled brightly.
"Thanks Dad." The whistle blew, signaling the departure was imminent.
"Scorp, remember to write us!" Hermione called as another whistle sounded.
"I will, I promise!" He screams as the train slowly starts to rumble to life.
"Create your own adventure son!" Draco calls, knowing that he probably cannot be heard.
"I will!" Is shouted back, startling Draco. The two walk over to a familiar sight; Harry and Ginny with a red haired girl circling the legs of their parents and two boys waving from the train.
"Pleasure to see you three." Hermione spoke, laughing as Lily jumped at the sound of her 'Aunt Hermione's' voice. The embrace was quick and pleasantries exchanged, the five walked out of the station, promising drinks and an afternoon spent together, evil vanquished for now. Until another dark day rises, but a beam of hope always remains.

~End~